The UK Babe Channels Forum
girl of the week - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: girl of the week (/showthread.php?tid=3324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: girl of the week - mozza - 27-01-2009 23:09

camilla every time for me, she doesn't even have to do anything, she's just perfect for me, so she's my girl of the week,day,year,decade etcTongue

if it's only daytime babes then i'd go for carmen,

RE: girl of the week - Ally-Lou - 27-01-2009 23:12

ahhhh ive not met camilla , lynsey is great on my first day she invited me for coffee to chat and make me feel welcome, shes a sweet girl. carmen is amazing and when all us girls look tired without makeup she manages to look amazing 24/7 lol! good choices boys Smile xxx

RE: girl of the week - $h!ny h3lm3t - 27-01-2009 23:13

Ali,
when you next speak to Anna, make sure she sees this thread, getting very interesting Smile
Thanks!

thread here:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3229

RE: girl of the week - scotslion1985 - 27-01-2009 23:14

yh lynsey my 3rd fave just cuz its lynsey lol

RE: girl of the week - Ally-Lou - 27-01-2009 23:20

hahahaha awwwwww ok i will tell her im sure shes seen it she looks on here often im not sure lori seen it as she dont have an account but i know emma goes on here and reads her stuff and tells her Smile me and lori spoke about u guys the other day in the changing room, i told her hwat u been saying and stuff xxxx

RE: girl of the week - Shandy - 27-01-2009 23:20

hmmm it was lori cos she has a nice little wink and laugh and she's looking good in what i can see in freeeview at the mo. But i might have changed it to you Ali after our natter Smile (no i ain't sucking up!! haha)

RE: girl of the week - mozza - 27-01-2009 23:23

yea lori's on here, littlel her usernameSmile

RE: girl of the week - scotslion1985 - 27-01-2009 23:25

talking about us ali hope it was all good lool hahah

RE: girl of the week - Ally-Lou - 27-01-2009 23:26

oh shes on now wicked Smile i didnt know that ill go and say hello lol xxx

RE: girl of the week - Shandy - 27-01-2009 23:27

alipp Wrote:hahahaha awwwwww ok i will tell her im sure shes seen it she looks on here often im not sure lori seen it as she dont have an account but i know emma goes on here and reads her stuff and tells her Smile me and lori spoke about u guys the other day in the changing room, i told her hwat u been saying and stuff xxxx

lol she does come on here, LittleL is her name, i tried helping her use the shoutbox but she couldn't work it as was too brain fried lol.

haha name names of who you both spoke about! Tongue