The UK Babe Channels Forum
Supernatural Season 7 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Supernatural Season 7 (/showthread.php?tid=33994)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - *Kal-El* - 01-10-2011 03:07

Another solid ep it was sad what happened to Cas and with Bobby disappearing too don't think with heard the last of them some how. Gonna be interesting on how they deal with Sam now and after this Ep ended i wonder how its all gonna be dealt with in next weeks show. After seeing the next trailer for next weeks show something tells me its Gonna be very bloody lol.

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - bigguy01 - 01-10-2011 12:34

sam is having the biggest and best mind fuck since the usual suspects. i have the feeling that lucifer and michael will return. a 4 battle with lucifer, michael, Leviathans/cas against sam/dean/bobby.

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - *Kal-El* - 04-10-2011 04:01

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - *Kal-El* - 08-10-2011 05:17

Thought it was a solid ep but felt a little like a filler ep, Only thing i didn't get so spoiler alert is that Dean kills the young lady as no matter how she tries to fight her nature she'll one day give into it but yet doesn't kill the son and yet has a go at Sam for not doing it years ago when the woman was a teenager. The ending made me jump tho lets just say its put me off cheese for a while lol.

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - bigguy01 - 08-10-2011 10:43

it was nice for them to go back to hunting and investigating like the earlier seasons.

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - *Kal-El* - 09-10-2011 07:10

Not sure if any noticed there was a shout out to Doctor Who the woman with the kid was called Amy Pond, the store clerk was wearing a Batman Under the Red Hood" T Shirt which Jensen Ackles voiced Jason Todd the Red Hood aka the second Robin and
TV commercial playing in the background for the fake movie "My Bloodiest Valentine" and Jensen Ackles was in the movie My Bloody Valentine Smile.

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - bigguy01 - 09-10-2011 09:47

ncis and castle have ref dr who.

in ncis the team are investigating a cascade failure in a internet company which caused all power to go out. so they use low tech methods to solve the crime. they find a metal container when they open the door mcgee say "its like the tardis in dr who".

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - *Kal-El* - 10-10-2011 20:58

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - *Kal-El* - 12-10-2011 01:43

RE: Supernatural Season 7 - *Kal-El* - 13-10-2011 06:15