The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. (/showthread.php?tid=3735)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - Sm© - 05-02-2009 22:27

great clip mark!
love the overknee socks aswellTongue

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - Paddyfrank - 05-02-2009 22:34

Ha ha, classic! Is she realy that niave thinkin that sittin there in such a revealing outfit that any red blooded male isn't gona knock one out?

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - Firebird - 05-02-2009 22:51

Sm© Wrote:great clip mark!
love the overknee socks aswellTongue

yeah steve them socks do something for us for some unknown reason dont they !!!
I just skipped through the rest of the recording and a caller must have informed her of what she had said on air, & she went all shy and covered her face up ha ha! Big Grin

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - DocSteveV - 05-02-2009 23:24

I caught that one live this morning - ROFL.

Long live technical cock-ups!!! Big Grin

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - al4 - 05-02-2009 23:42

firebird, did you record this at about 6.30-6.45 am today, if so I'M the wanker.........lol, i was having a chat with her for about 5 mins or so , then told her i was having a wank and wanted to cum over her tits............fuck it i was horny and she looked good.

Cool

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - jungleboy - 06-02-2009 00:18

That is quality fair play, I bet if she watches this she will cringe! Cheers for the vid.

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - rjack11 - 06-02-2009 00:23

haha awesome, is funny how she can sit there in that and expect people to talk about the theory of relativity.

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - $h!ny h3lm3t - 06-02-2009 06:57

al4 Wrote:firebird, did you record this at about 6.30-6.45 am today, if so I'M the wanker.........lol, i was having a chat with her for about 5 mins or so , then told her i was having a wank and wanted to cum over her tits............fuck it i was horny and she looked good.

Cool

How dare you!!
You disgusting man, she only wanted to discuss the weather Wink

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - mbartlett - 06-02-2009 11:26

firebird Wrote:This morning Rachel had put the phone down on a caller, and was talking to behind the scenes crew about what he was saying!
I wont say anymore, Just that it was a classic bit of audio.

[Image: 03c16825763682.gif] [Image: 267dc025763684.gif] [Image: 41ed5025763686.gif] Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Clip: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=11TGJ5T8
lol, It was me who phoned Rachel up to tell her that she was live on air when she was being some what rude to the caller and audience! Mark from Worcester!! It costed me 20 minutes at 1.50 to let her as the time went by! i don't ever phone but felt compelled to as it was sooooo funny! After 20 minutes we got cut off - some time limit!?
It was a classic! She explained she had to talk to the producer on the microphone as she was in another studio!
I think the producer was really at fault however calling people wxxkers is not really nice when it is really a 'wxxkers' service!! lol lol lol ;-d Mark ps Can i have a refund for calling as i didn't have a wxxxk!! rofl ;-o

RE: Rachel On the Pad calling a caller a WANKER Mic turned still on. - Firebird - 06-02-2009 11:36

al4 Wrote:firebird, did you record this at about 6.30-6.45 am today, if so I'M the wanker.........lol, i was having a chat with her for about 5 mins or so , then told her i was having a wank and wanted to cum over her tits............fuck it i was horny and she looked good.

Cool

Yes al4 i was recording it, so your the WANKER LOL..Big Grin