The UK Babe Channels Forum
Gary Neville - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Gary Neville (/showthread.php?tid=37886)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Gary Neville - BaddaBing - 15-08-2011 11:19

Thank God I can change the channel, Sky's pundit line up looks annoying as fuck this season

RE: Gary Neville - aaron - 15-08-2011 11:39

You should be fair and give Gary Neville a chance. I can't see that he's any worse than other Sky pundits.

RE: Gary Neville - The Narcissist - 15-08-2011 11:41

Well there is hardly much competition for him show his punditry skills against is there now with the skysports commentary lineup

RE: Gary Neville - geeman73 - 16-08-2011 02:48

Gary Neville is a football genius "in the box and anywhere else on the pitch its a penalty" "at full speed the ref gives that" - no he didnt and I also never knew refs had slow mo fitted inside their eyes

RE: Gary Neville - Stillroom Rock - 16-08-2011 13:00

I thought he did OK, I've seen worse, he was a lot better than Jamie Redknapp

RE: Gary Neville - cityboy76 - 16-08-2011 20:13

Much prefered him in the chuckle brothers if I'm honest....to me.......to you Wink

RE: Gary Neville - rickhardo - 16-08-2011 20:17

(16-08-2011 13:00 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  I thought he did OK, I've seen worse, he was a lot better than Jamie Redknapp

The definition of faint praise.

RE: Gary Neville - Topman 47 - 16-08-2011 23:13

All so called pundits are a waste of space IMO.

Lets have more football and less discussing the game. Too many "has beens" talking a load of crap. Instead of listening to their twaddle they could show more highlights & goals at halftime and the end of the match.

If we are to have a pundit, I strongly recommend Louise Kay for the post on a regular basis. a pretty face, gorgeous figure in her Storm Kit but then she is a Gooner perhaps not - sorry Lou if you read this thread.

RE: Gary Neville - Pyro - 16-08-2011 23:42

Did anyone check Neville out on the MNF on Sky, Man City vs Swansea???

Sky have certainly thrown him in the deep end as he looked completely petrified, starting gargling his words and saying y'know almost endlessly, y'know, Y'know?laugh

But I'll give him some cred as he is new at it even though he was very bland at times and I did like the ice breaker at the end!

Chamberlain "So what have you learned from the opening weekend?"

Neville "that Monday Night Football is tough.........i'm knackered" BounceBounceBounce

RE: Gary Neville - Louise - 17-08-2011 02:22

(16-08-2011 23:13 )Topman 47 Wrote:  All so called pundits are a waste of space IMO.

Lets have more football and less discussing the game. Too many "has beens" talking a load of crap. Instead of listening to their twaddle they could show more highlights & goals at halftime and the end of the match.

If we are to have a pundit, I strongly recommend Louise Kay for the post on a regular basis. a pretty face, gorgeous figure in her Storm Kit but then she is a Gooner perhaps not - sorry Lou if you read this thread.

Haha cheeky TJ

I'm going to be the babeshows official football pundict / predictor!! x