The UK Babe Channels Forum
When did you start liking wrestling? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: When did you start liking wrestling? (/showthread.php?tid=38334)

Pages: 1 2

RE: When did you start liking wrestling? - Hollywood PillowPants - 24-08-2011 17:07

When i first clapped eyes on Madusa (a.k.a Alundra Blayze) in a one-piece costume brother!
Also as a kid watching W.C.W. on ITV saturday lunchtime,and being amazed at how shite British wrestling was in comparison.

RE: When did you start liking wrestling? - iloveMegan - 24-08-2011 18:07

Back in 2000 when Channel 4 used to show Sunday Night Heat. I started watching about a month before Wrestlemania 16 and got my Grandad who had Sky to tape it for me. I know it isn't considered one of the better WM's but I thoroughly enjoyed it and it remains one of my favourite PPV's to this day. Not long after that I got him to tape Raw and Smackdown for me as well and have been hooked ever since. Luckily I have Sky myself now, so can watch it live Smile

RE: When did you start liking wrestling? - iamthatjack - 25-08-2011 04:59

I thought I'd expand on my one, now that everyone else has!

As a very young kid, WCW was on ITV, but I never watched it much, my neighbour watched it a lot and talked to me about it, but I never gave a crap, but I kinda knew what was going on!

Then in 1998 (I was 10) I was in San Francisco on holiday and I happened to catch Summerslam that was on, and remember specifically watching the HHH - Rock Intercontinental Title Ladder Match, and I thought it was amazing!

Since then, when I got home, I was determined to watch it, and so I found out how to keep up with it and I have been ever since!

I took a bit of a break from it in 2005, but other than that, watched it since Summerslam '98!