The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lori on freeview - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Lori on freeview (/showthread.php?tid=3863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - HEX!T - 09-02-2009 19:19

if the link keeps freezing try pausing it for 30 seconds this should give enough buffer time to stop the problem.

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - dondoe returns - 09-02-2009 19:21

Will do HexitWink

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - Shandy - 09-02-2009 19:41

tho there is still the problem of it switching to pre-recorded stuff at midnight tho! and with the weather like it is, i doubt my freeview will be working! Sad

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - DrGrumpyPants - 09-02-2009 20:30

well im just preaaring my opening texts for the nights. how about your just like chelsea a solid rear a firm middile area and 2 Strikers up front !!!!! oh yes i scare myself sometimes lol

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - Firebird - 09-02-2009 20:39

BigKarlUK Wrote:well im just preaaring my opening texts for the nights. how about your just like chelsea a solid rear a firm middile area and 2 Strikers up front !!!!! oh yes i scare myself sometimes lol

Hey BigKarlUK i like that, its a good'n just make sure you do a bit of editing on the spelling before you send it..(no affence ..i have the same prob myself with typing i dont check it and then its too bloody late)! I sent a text the other day to emma and missed a word out completly and a couple of letters to another word). Look foward to seeing that text later!!! Smile

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - Shandy - 09-02-2009 20:41

haha sounds a good one! lol

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - Dreamlander - 09-02-2009 20:47

'Lori Latex'! That name might stick! Just set my PVR up for this evening's entertainment! This show has a series link but 3am PP doesn't!

Dreamlander

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - DrGrumpyPants - 09-02-2009 20:51

Yeah thats why im doing them now and not at 4am in the morning like the flinstones one which nearly fucked up big style lol but she enjoyed it and thats all that counts lol

or the one that i had for tj last night that screwed up cos it was 2 long.
firebird Wrote:
BigKarlUK Wrote:well im just preaaring my opening texts for the nights. how about your just like chelsea a solid rear a firm middile area and 2 Strikers up front !!!!! oh yes i scare myself sometimes lol

Hey BigKarlUK i like that, its a good'n just make sure you do a bit of editing on the spelling before you send it..(no affence ..i have the same prob myself with typing i dont check it and then its too bloody late)! I sent a text the other day to emma and missed a word out completly and a couple of letters to another word). Look foward to seeing that text later!!! Smile

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - DrGrumpyPants - 09-02-2009 20:54

Yeah thats why im doing them now and not at 4am in the morning like the flinstones one which nearly fucked up big style lol but she enjoyed it and thats all that counts lol

or the one that i had for tj last night that screwed up cos it was 2 long.
firebird Wrote:

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ? - DrGrumpyPants - 09-02-2009 20:57

it was latex Lori the NipSlip Princess sent her a parcel before nearly posted it like that but as had to go into the postoffice to post it decided against it lol