The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ban Retards From Using Phones!!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Ban Retards From Using Phones!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3904)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ban Retards From Using Phones!!! - Mister Gummidge - 11-02-2009 18:26

Not especially. After a month or two I went in for some food to take away and was given a leaflet with a new number on it. The girl behind the counter told me "Some tw@t keeps taking fake bookings and screwing with our table layouts. Last week an anniversary party of twelve came in expecting to find seating and a complimentary cake 'cos of the dickhead. We changed the number to avoid it happening anymore." I felt guilty for a few minutes about their hassle, but still had none for the buffoons who dialed the same wrong number after being told already that it was incorrect.

RE: Ban Retards From Using Phones!!! - Dreamlander - 11-02-2009 21:19

mr gummidge Wrote:Not especially. After a month or two I went in for some food to take away and was given a leaflet with a new number on it. The girl behind the counter told me "Some tw@t keeps taking fake bookings and screwing with our table layouts. Last week an anniversary party of twelve came in expecting to find seating and a complimentary cake 'cos of the dickhead. We changed the number to avoid it happening anymore." I felt guilty for a few minutes about their hassle, but still had none for the buffoons who dialed the same wrong number after being told already that it was incorrect.

I think you were doing them a favour! Imagine people who cannot get their digits to correctly press a numbered button trying to split the bill and leave a tip! The takeaway would be open 24/7 trying to get these brain donors to pay up and leave! Big Grin !

Dreamlander