The UK Babe Channels Forum
The confusing thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Fun Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=106)
+---- Thread: The confusing thread (/showthread.php?tid=39116)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The confusing thread - Regenerated - 18-09-2011 23:26

For the meal which people have in the evening, I settled for three of the food laid by a chicken on two rounds of the food made by a baker. The said food made by the baker was heated in a well known kitchen utensil. Smile

RE: The confusing thread - kelly1066 - 19-09-2011 14:41

meal at midday...

a portion sherical objects of an orange hue, sitting in an orange-red liquid; heated to make them warm; before pouring them over three square objects made from flour, water & eggs; which had also been heated until the colour changed from light brown, into a darked shade. lovely.............k.

(nb. beans on toast for those not playing with a full deck today.)

RE: The confusing thread - Money_Shot - 19-09-2011 17:28

One is laying on a springy oblong shaped object which lye's upon a wooden frame perfectly sculptured in a foreign warehouse to fit the springy oblong shaped object on which I lay upon.

RE: The confusing thread - Cheesy Grin - 19-09-2011 18:50

I just spent some time on the old armitage shanks, whereupon I had a good bowel emptying session. Big Grin

RE: The confusing thread - Chimpy - 19-09-2011 19:00

(19-09-2011 18:50 )Cheesy Grin Wrote:  I just spent some time on the old armitage shanks, whereupon I had a good bowel emptying session. Big Grin

It's a good job i knew you were talking about the toilet because to some others here 'Armitage Shanks' may sound like a 1940s football player Wink 'You took a shit on who now?'

RE: The confusing thread - Cheesy Grin - 19-09-2011 19:22

You crack me up Chimpy, you never miss a trick Wink

RE: The confusing thread - mr williams - 19-09-2011 19:41

What's the definition of confusion?
Mothers day in the Fritzl household.