The UK Babe Channels Forum
Chatgirl demise - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+---- Thread: Chatgirl demise (/showthread.php?tid=41547)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: chatgirl demise - MikeGee - 27-11-2011 11:24

They need to pull the plug on that "Asian Girls" shite aswell.
What a waste of time!

RE: chatgirl demise - Doddle - 27-11-2011 21:05

(26-11-2011 22:17 )eccles Wrote:  David Cameron says they have his full confidence.
Nobody cares what Ed Milibland says Tongue

RE: Chatgirl demise - Regenerated - 27-11-2011 21:31

Looks like its the end. If the thread's have disappeared on here it suggests the worse.

RE: Chatgirl demise - James Petros - 27-11-2011 21:54

Dani Thompson just told me on twitter when I asked her what had happened to chat girl she replied I don't know anything about it

RE: Chatgirl demise - RRROGER - 28-11-2011 10:04

Must be the oddest situation, only recently transferred from Sheffield to High Wycombe & babes such as Sammie Dee & Nicole Fox signed up expecting nightshows, it doesn't make sense.

As for Asian Connection taking over the channel, that's nonsense, RLC broadcast on 4 Playboy channels & also simulcast part time on SKY900; Asian Connection broadcast on SKY916 & currently simulcasting on SKY901, RLC,CG,AC channels all owned Playboy TV.

RE: Chatgirl demise - Boomerangutangangbang - 28-11-2011 11:31

When you get a babe such as Dani T saying she knows nothing it mirrors Bang Babes demise.

RE: Chatgirl demise - speedybert - 28-11-2011 11:37

(28-11-2011 10:04 )RRROGER Wrote:  Must be the oddest situation, only recently transferred from Sheffield to High Wycombe & babes such as Sammie Dee & Nicole Fox signed up expecting nightshows, it doesn't make sense.

As for Asian Connection taking over the channel, that's nonsense, RLC broadcast on 4 Playboy channels & also simulcast part time on SKY900; Asian Connection broadcast on SKY916 & currently simulcasting on SKY901, RLC,CG,AC channels all owned Playboy TV.

Well they briefly had Twinkle who disappeared after a few day shows.:(She did tell me that Chat Girl were going to do night shows on the web and that she was happy to do them.

Bit of a bummer all round reallyHuhHuhSad

RE: Chatgirl demise - Boomerangutangangbang - 28-11-2011 12:40

I don't profess to being an expert on how channels are run,but I'm not sure the Dayshows are self-supporting financially.Without a Nightshow which makes more money.Your never going to get 20 listeners on a day when the babes can only talk about the weather etc.

RE: Chatgirl demise - speedybert - 28-11-2011 13:22

(28-11-2011 12:40 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I don't profess to being an expert on how channels are run,but I'm not sure the Dayshows are self-supporting financially.Without a Nightshow which makes more money.Your never going to get 20 listeners on a day when the babes can only talk about the weather etc.

All that heavy 'snowfall' etcRolleyeslaugh

RE: Chatgirl demise - jimmyt73 - 28-11-2011 16:12

when i started this thread i was hoping for some positive news but it seems we have bang gate all over again.maybe asian babes should provide a dayshow on a shared dedicated channel with chatgirl providing the night show