The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? (/showthread.php?tid=4169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Sm© - 19-02-2009 15:29

Nidges05 Wrote:Sorry guys for leaving out Hannah. I forgot to add her in. IMHO her legs are really skinny.
Hannah is now on the list.

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Nidges05 - 19-02-2009 15:30

Nidges05 Wrote:
jimbo5030 Wrote:ive gone with dionne because she is perfectly formed in every way, but i would have gone with hannah for best legs by far

Sorry guys for leaving out Hannah. I forgot to add her in. IMHO her legs are really skinny.

Whoever added Hannah to the poll..cheers! Hopefully it will be a bit more fairer Smile

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Nidges05 - 19-02-2009 15:30

Sm© Wrote:
Nidges05 Wrote:Sorry guys for leaving out Hannah. I forgot to add her in. IMHO her legs are really skinny.
Hannah is now on the list.

Thanks SMC

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Robot Devil - 19-02-2009 17:17

seeing how good paige looks right now, i wish to amend my earlier vote. now i'll go for paiges left leg and emmas right leg. i feel a bit like Frankenstein now.

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Nidges05 - 19-02-2009 17:21

Freebird Wrote:seeing how good paige looks right now, i wish to amend my earlier vote. now i'll go for paiges left leg and emmas right leg. i feel a bit like Frankenstein now.

lol Freebird. I know what you mean though. Paige's legs are looking fine. But I still very much like to feel Toya's legs. She got me totally aroused earlier in her little leather skirt Smile

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Robot Devil - 19-02-2009 17:27

Nidges05 Wrote:
Freebird Wrote:seeing how good paige looks right now, i wish to amend my earlier vote. now i'll go for paiges left leg and emmas right leg. i feel a bit like Frankenstein now.

lol Freebird. I know what you mean though. Paige's legs are looking fine. But I still very much like to feel Toya's legs. She got me totally aroused earlier in her little leather skirt Smile

true, and i'm not even a big toya fan. let's face it we have so many girls from so many channels to choose from, i feel like a kid in a candystore. and i'd like to sample everything.

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - m100 - 19-02-2009 17:49

I can understand those who've voted for Camilla but seriously Toya must win this.

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - DOCTOR JOHN - 19-02-2009 18:35

yeah Toya has an amazing set of legs, but I like Hannah, Lori's and I suppose Camilla's too.

but my vote had to of went of Lori cos she's got the nicest bum to got with those legs I have ever seen.

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - escobar - 19-02-2009 21:57

Toya then paige and emma
Hannah's legs are just too skinny.

RE: Which BB or PP girl do you think has the best legs? - Sm© - 19-02-2009 22:09

escobar Wrote:Hannah's legs are just too skinny.
Come on mateSad Hannah has great legs, if i wasnt in the pub,i would post the proof! Smile