The UK Babe Channels Forum
smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? (/showthread.php?tid=4177)

Pages: 1 2

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - jordo - 19-02-2009 22:28

firekind Wrote:if you are a woman and you smoke you are silly. no excuse for it these days

Utter stupidity. I thought you had some common sense firekind.

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - Dreamlander - 19-02-2009 23:13

I appreciate the visual penis metaphor the cigarette provides but honestly a female should not smell like an ashtray! Smile

Dreamlander

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - jordo - 19-02-2009 23:30

Why has the wording in firekinds post been amended without it saying it has been edited by admin? It makes me look like a charlie uniform november tango.

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 20-02-2009 08:55

jordo Wrote:Why has the wording in firekinds post been amended without it saying it has been edited by admin? It makes me look like a charlie uniform november tango.

Tongue Just happened to me on another thread wanted to say t w a t but was changed to twit. Now i sound a right cunt! .....see what i mean!
i wanted to say c u n t!

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - bree - 20-02-2009 09:16

not bothered turn her round and do her doggy with a wee pull on the hair and if it is still annoying you that much give her a wee slap on the ass despite what they say they love it Big Grin

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - tarblack - 28-03-2009 13:50

i have to say i find girls that smoke a big turn on each to there own

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - waycov - 28-03-2009 20:28

steven6 Wrote:it depends whos smoking it

Agreed mate. I find smoking a big turn off but if Toya, Paige or Camilla were the smokers I'd put up with it Big Grin

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - mjw664 - 29-03-2009 01:28

i hate it personnaly actually had to split up with birds cause of the smokin. But thats just me

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - Sookyâ„¢ - 20-02-2010 23:21

I don't get turned on at all by smoking - the whole fetish smoking thing does nothing for me....but it doesn't bother me either

RE: smoking, turn on/off, not bothered? - 3lions - 26-06-2010 16:42

Smoking is a big turn on for me too, i am one of those with the smoking fetish and i am the administrator of a UK smoking fetish board. Smoking Fetish is a big fetish out there guys, plenty of sites and plenty of models willing to do smoking sets.