The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lori - Babestation & Bangbabes - Nightshow Caps, Videos & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Lori - Babestation & Bangbabes - Nightshow Caps, Videos & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=42069)

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - Rammyrascal - 06-07-2009 17:27

a good night by lori last night especially with megan and then with dani and paige at the start of freeview

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - Adampsquib - 06-07-2009 21:46

I bet shes a beast in the bedroom! If you get to the bedroom that is!

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - rachelcolesman - 06-07-2009 21:59

legend firebird. Oh those bunches. I'm a happy boy. She's mast becoming my fave.

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - scope - 09-07-2009 01:41

if your not watching channel 909 u r missing out on some hot action lori and toya r topless with just a red feather bower 2 cover them shocked

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - samcooke - 09-07-2009 02:28

I think tonight has been Lori's best night show yet.

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - xxxGeordie66xxx - 09-07-2009 04:15

Just turned on bs2 and thought,great! Lori's wearing a see-through outfit..

free image host

Only for her to turn around and reveal that she had what looked like gaffer tape over her nipples!.WTF is that all about?...

free image host

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - Davy D - 09-07-2009 04:34

Lori was looking pretty hot tonight,i just wish she would go a little easier on the eye make-up.

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - Rammyrascal - 09-07-2009 09:50

agree last night was lori's best nightshow with the best moment being her and toya topless together

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - SmĀ© - 09-07-2009 10:15

Im loving Loris newly found darkside, just wish she would hold the phone a bit further away from her mouth.
The audio is very muffled and hard to hear.

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat - lee est - 09-07-2009 10:39

true it was good show even better if not covered her tits up with tape they both flash the tits would made amazing come lori u want to just do it dont be like paige cover your all time