The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? (/showthread.php?tid=4218)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Colbert Rules - 21-02-2009 07:44

Lori always seems nice aswell, Yvette really freaks me out!

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - HEX!T - 21-02-2009 09:11

found lori and cammila the most easy going on these forums, cammila when her splodging vids were posted, lori when i was critical of her. blessed is the girl that can stand up and smell of roses when shit has just been thrown round a room..

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - tsurugi - 21-02-2009 16:46

Colbert Rules Wrote:Lori always seems nice aswell, Yvette really freaks me out!

where does yvette hide the sausage?

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - cherryryder - 21-02-2009 16:53

Which girl do you think is the most easy going?

Don't give a shit...lame question, in my opinion...unless you're lonely...

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - tsurugi - 21-02-2009 17:04

sluttiest would have been a better question for me anyway don't really look at them in any other way but a sexual way but thats me

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - cherryryder - 21-02-2009 17:07

tsurugi Wrote:sluttiest would have been a better question for me anyway don't really look at them in any other way but a sexual way but thats me

so true, me too

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Nidges05 - 21-02-2009 17:42

cherryryder Wrote:Which girl do you think is the most easy going?

Well if thats how u feel, why did you read the thread and put in a comment?

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Nidges05 - 21-02-2009 17:45

Hexit Wrote:found lori and cammila the most easy going on these forums, cammila when her splodging vids were posted, lori when i was critical of her. blessed is the girl that can stand up and smell of roses when shit has just been thrown round a room..

What did lori say when you were critical of her?

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - cherryryder - 21-02-2009 17:48

Nidges05 Wrote:

so I can find out who the lonely ones are...and as a member of the forum, I like to make an opinion on subjects raised in the forum...

Infact, I'd go as far as to say the majority of your polls are lame...Who would you like most to take on a date? Who is the most easy going? Who would you like most to take to the cinema? Who has the best way of answering a call? Who talks nicest to you? Who least assumes your a loser when you call? Who gives a shit?

Are you a part of some competition as to who can come up with the most lame polls? You've won hands down...

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - tsurugi - 21-02-2009 17:54

cherryryder Wrote:
Nidges05 Wrote:

so I can find out who the lonely ones are...and as a member of the forum, I like to make an opinion of subjects raised in the forum...

Infact, I'd go as far as to say the majority of your polls are lame...are you a part of some competition as to who can come up with the most lame polls? You've won hands down...

lol...i agree