The UK Babe Channels Forum
ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=175)
+---- Thread: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=42285)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - angelinalovefeet - 27-12-2011 15:20

come on we need feet pics ive got videos on my youtube channel but we need sole shots

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - Addison - 29-12-2011 04:34

(27-12-2011 15:20 )angelinalovefeet Wrote:  come on we need feet pics ive got videos on my youtube channel but we need sole shots

Lauren montage (clicky to enlarge):

[Image: lrn01_thumb.jpg]

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - angelinalovefeet - 29-12-2011 14:27

Woah amazing could you get some belle shots when she is next on and keep up the good work

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - Addison - 29-12-2011 18:28

(29-12-2011 14:27 )angelinalovefeet Wrote:  could you get some belle shots when she is next on

I don't watch Belle. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the whacking great sole close-up; I like to see a bit of leg as well, though I knew I could oblige you with a fair few Lauren sole shots because she always seemed to show them during the course of her shows. I could probably do a similar montage for Talia.

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - angelinalovefeet - 29-12-2011 18:55

Yes please upload a talia montage and any of the other babes if you have any

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - angelinalovefeet - 30-12-2011 14:21

http://www.ilovelegsandfeet.com/home/ ever wonder where lucy lauren belle and michelle went for a bit of foot fetish fun?

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - supersayian - 31-12-2011 13:02

can we get some feet vids of savana please she is on right and she is looking pretty stunning Smile xxx

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - angelinalovefeet - 31-12-2011 14:26

I have some from the last time she was on but i havent actually seen her today check out my channel for more savana feet vids

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - angelinalovefeet - 01-01-2012 20:13

shame chat girl wasnt on today but maybe tommorow more sexy ladies and their amazin feet will be back

RE: ChatGirl TV Daytime - Feet - Chat, Caps and Vids - angelinalovefeet - 12-01-2012 19:47

3 of miss belle fatale's feet ver sexy lady i would wanna suck them toes any day