The UK Babe Channels Forum
Katie Piper (merged thread) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Katie Piper (merged thread) (/showthread.php?tid=434)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Katie Piper - Headlessman - 26-08-2008 23:58

I didn't know that Katie did that Television X thing.I always check out the freeview on the channel but I never saw her.They mustn't have shown hers that much if I missed it.Colbert I hope you can find the clip on DVD and post it here,I'm very interested in seeing it.

Makes me wonder,if Katie was still on PP do you think she would do the night show and talk dirty on the phones.I never thought she would be the type of girl to do it but after hearing she did the TVX thing you never know she might have.

Also thanks for the pics smcgill1888.

RE: Katie Piper - dondoe returns - 27-08-2008 17:50

She did that haunted thing on nuts.tv (Sky 207) a while back,but that channel changed it's format,and I have no idea of what she's doing now...

RE: Katie Piper - Fieldy - 27-08-2008 17:58

dondoe Wrote:She did that haunted thing on nuts.tv (Sky 207) a while back,but that channel changed it's format,and I have no idea of what she's doing now...

All i know dondoe is that i have only ever seen here on either NN shows or being a real git to find any photos of her on the net, until recentky when she seems to have disappeared completeley.

RE: Katie Piper - dondoe returns - 27-08-2008 18:22

Fieldy Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:She did that haunted thing on nuts.tv (Sky 207) a while back,but that channel changed it's format,and I have no idea of what she's doing now...

All i know dondoe is that i have only ever seen here on either NN shows or being a real git to find any photos of her on the net, until recentky when she seems to have disappeared completeley.

Maybe she's moved on (got herself a rich fella) or just can't find any NN work...hope she takes the plunge and takes it all offBig Grin

RE: Katie Piper - Colbert Rules - 29-08-2008 16:21

I've uploaded the Red Hot Channel freeview trailer of Katie topless on dailymotion. I'm chartliemuckhouse on there.

RE: Katie Piper - Fieldy - 29-08-2008 16:54

Thanks for the vid , no wonder i never saw here as she was on red hot tv not telv x, but hey it is still a great vid .

RE: Katie Piper - tapit54 - 29-08-2008 18:40

I can't seem to find the vid. Could someone post the link please? Thanks in advance.

RE: Katie Piper - Fieldy - 29-08-2008 19:16

tapit54 Wrote:I can't seem to find the vid. Could someone post the link please? Thanks in advance.

look under dailymotion , search users, then click on restricted vids, you have to be registered , to get this far.

RE: Katie Piper - Headlessman - 02-09-2008 05:00

Colbert Rules Wrote:I've uploaded the Red Hot Channel freeview trailer of Katie topless on dailymotion. I'm chartliemuckhouse on there.

Thanks for posting the vid.

Katie Piper - corrme - 07-10-2008 12:12

found this site if anyone is interested in buying photos of Katie Piper nude http://www.photoboxgallery.com/femalefigure/5650992