The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anyone else getting unwanted texts from SSTV? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Sex Station (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Anyone else getting unwanted texts from SSTV? (/showthread.php?tid=43421)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Anyone else getting unwanted texts from SSTV? - scorpion - 31-01-2012 23:59

So far I have not had a text for two days, I am keeping a close watch on it but hopefully George is on the case Smile

RE: Anyone else getting unwanted texts from SSTV? - mr williams - 19-08-2012 12:14

I tried to call one of the girls and didn't even get to speak to her as someone beat me to it, but almost immediately afterwards I started getting unsolicited premium rate text messages (from multiple sources, not just one) at £1.50 a time. In all, I got nearly 20 of these before I managed to stop them.

I got the regulator involved and after a great deal of time, trouble, letter-writing and phoning eventually got my money back but I won't be calling SS again.

RE: Anyone else getting unwanted texts from SSTV? - dace - 20-08-2012 09:50

I haven't checked my bill but i am wondering if i got charged for texts as well

around the time I was getting I received a phone bill for 90 quid - I had been abroad & also speak to my brother who lives abroad a fair bit, so just put it down to that

if they have been sending chargeable unsolicited text messages - surely they should be shut down ?