The UK Babe Channels Forum
Whitney Houston R.I.P - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: Whitney Houston R.I.P (/showthread.php?tid=43874)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - si38 - 12-02-2012 09:34

what a shocker, almost a repeat of amy winehouse, two great singing voices gone forever.

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - rickhardo - 12-02-2012 10:04

Not a huge surprise given her liking for certain substances. What a voice she had though.

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - MeTarzan - 12-02-2012 10:37

Whitney Houston's achievements were remarkable: 170 million records sold, 6 Grammys and 7 consecutive No 1s in the USA (something no one else has ever achieved).

So sad she didn't find more happiness in her personal life.

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - bigglesworth - 12-02-2012 11:29

The news reports are saying she might have drowned in her bath. Sad

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - handsomeSOB - 12-02-2012 12:03

and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........will rest in peace, by the look of it RIP

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - lovebabes56 - 12-02-2012 14:12

A loss to music and to the world, Whitney's voice was unique, and there will never be another like hers. Her talent enriched so many
lives growing up, and her voice touched so many lives and i'm sure there are people who see her as their mentor for singing. Her downgfall was a spwectacular as her rise, but her record speaks for itself.
RIP and may God keep your soul safe

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - i'llbeback123 - 12-02-2012 15:04

sad news indeed this mornin, whitney houston was a music legend not just here, but around the world, am still in shock when i first heard news about her death - R.I.P Whitney Houston

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - Stillroom Rock - 12-02-2012 15:14

Apparently the price of her greatest hits has risen on I Tunes so people are cashing in already

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - mr williams - 12-02-2012 16:34

Yet another one who pressed the self-destruct button Sad I hadn't been following her career but it appears that her voice had been suffering for years due to drugs and alcohol

RE: Whitney Houston R.I.P - kelly1066 - 12-02-2012 16:34

Sad news. loved her music. but i also only learnt today that natalie heck (savannah gold) also dies recently... kept that quiet or did i just have my head in sand at the time...??? very cute girls; both in their prime, from the images ive seen of late... just shame both had tragic ending to their lives...