The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sky + HD Offer - New Customers Only - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Sky + HD Offer - New Customers Only (/showthread.php?tid=4447)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Sky + HD Offer - New Customers Only - $h!ny h3lm3t - 28-02-2009 19:24

A Spider Monkey Wrote:Thats a cracking deal. Only thing I don't like about Sky HD is having to pay the extra £10 a month subscription. Once they get rid of that I'll be getting the HD box to replace my sky+
Can't see the £10.00 HD sub going for a good while.
But HD is worth the wait.

RE: Sky + HD Offer - New Customers Only - A Spider Monkey - 28-02-2009 20:56

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:
A Spider Monkey Wrote:Thats a cracking deal. Only thing I don't like about Sky HD is having to pay the extra £10 a month subscription. Once they get rid of that I'll be getting the HD box to replace my sky+
Can't see the £10.00 HD sub going for a good while.
But HD is worth the wait.

I actually thought the same, but a mate who works for Sky pointed out that HD is now following the same path that Sky+ went down before they got rid of the subscription for that (ie very heavy discounts to get people onto a 12 month contract). He is pretty confident that the sub fee for HD will be gone before the end of 2009. Hope he's right!!

RE: Sky + HD Offer - New Customers Only - Dreamlander - 28-02-2009 21:06

I'm tempted every day to take up this offer! The only downside is that I haven't long bought a 160gb HDD for my Sky+ so would miss that as I have heard HD takes up a lot more space.Also,to keep these recordings I would need a HD DVD recorder,which isn't cheap! I've also heard that it is only 720p at the moment,is this correct? If the 900 channels went HD then I'd be there in a shot! I have and pay for Sky+ x2,Sky Talk and Sky Broadband,so I'm a big fan of Sky but the extra £10 a month x2 for my parent's receiver as well would take my monthly subscription over £100.I think the second HD box would be full price as well! Who am I kidding though? I will probably have both before Christmas lol ! Big Grin !

Dreamlander

RE: Sky + HD Offer - New Customers Only - A Spider Monkey - 28-02-2009 21:14

Dreamlander Wrote:I'm tempted every day to take up this offer! The only downside is that I haven't long bought a 160gb HDD for my Sky+ so would miss that as I have heard HD takes up a lot more space.Also,to keep these recordings I would need a HD DVD recorder,which isn't cheap! I've also heard that it is only 720p at the moment,is this correct? If the 900 channels went HD then I'd be there in a shot! I have and pay for Sky+ x2,Sky Talk and Sky Broadband,so I'm a big fan of Sky but the extra £10 a month x2 for my parent's receiver as well would take my monthly subscription over £100.I think the second HD box would be full price as well! Who am I kidding though? I will probably have both before Christmas lol ! Big Grin !

Dreamlander

You're just sky's little s l u t are'nt you!! Tongue

**Edit** Can't believe the word s l u t is censored to lover.

RE: Sky + HD Offer - New Customers Only - Dreamlander - 28-02-2009 21:22

A Spider Monkey Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:I'm tempted every day to take up this offer! The only downside is that I haven't long bought a 160gb HDD for my Sky+ so would miss that as I have heard HD takes up a lot more space.Also,to keep these recordings I would need a HD DVD recorder,which isn't cheap! I've also heard that it is only 720p at the moment,is this correct? If the 900 channels went HD then I'd be there in a shot! I have and pay for Sky+ x2,Sky Talk and Sky Broadband,so I'm a big fan of Sky but the extra £10 a month x2 for my parent's receiver as well would take my monthly subscription over £100.I think the second HD box would be full price as well! Who am I kidding though? I will probably have both before Christmas lol ! Big Grin !

Dreamlander

You're just sky's little s l u t are'nt you!! Tongue

**Edit** Can't believe the word s l u t is censored to lover.

Yeh,I got it bad! Big Grin I've even installed Sky freeview in my parent's static caravan because I can't go 'cold turkey' for a week no matter how good the weather is,I need my 900's lol !

Dreamlander