The UK Babe Channels Forum
Fantasy Village - Various Girls - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Glamour Stars Live (/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Fantasy Village - Various Girls (/showthread.php?tid=45635)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Porchia Watson - Glamourstarslive - welshken - 22-08-2011 17:50

Porchia Watson - Cute Cheerleader - at 21.30 BST - Wed 24th Aug

[Image: tn_103.jpg]

Cute cheerleader

I love my cheerleader's uniform, it's sweet and fun but a little bit naughty. It's a short black and pink dress with a flared skirt, which flashes my white full-back cotton panties when I'm performing. I'll wear it with long, soft white knee socks and my hair in pigtails. But which cheer am I going to perform tonight? You'll have to come along to find out Wink

Hannah Martin - GlamourStarsLive - eagle_si - 25-08-2011 11:29

My favourite babe on Elite, Hannah Martin Heart, has joined GSL Big Grin She mentioned on Twitter that "she should be online very soon". Christmas really HAS come early!

[Image: image-00B1_4E562302.jpg]

RE: Porchia Watson - Glamourstarslive - Classic84 - 28-09-2011 23:15

Porchia put on a great show tonight in the bedroom not seen this babe before and she was brilliant! dressed as a sexy french maid, I think she would be a great babe channel girl? Cool

RE: Porchia Watson - Glamourstarslive - frankiemania - 28-09-2011 23:33

sexy as fuck.gorgeous babe.hope someone signs her up on the channels.great boobs,legs and bodyTongue

RE: Jess Impiazzi - Glamourstarslive - welshken - 17-10-2011 21:10

Sexy Strip show tonight - Oct 18th at 22.00 BST

Jess Impiazzi - Little Black Dress

[Image: tn_142.jpg]

Tonight I'm in the mood for seduction and I want to take YOU on a date........I'll start wearing my favourite date outfit - a little black dress, sheer black stockings and heels and as we start to get to know each other and exchange cheeky looks I start feeling really naughty. I decide to practise the art of seduction, slowly removing my dress to reveal a pretty pink lingerie set, teasing you as I run my hands over my body peeling off my bra and panty teasing with my g-string - so just have a glass of wine, unwind and watch me perform for you.

RE: Rosie Whiteman - Glamourstarslive - welshken - 20-10-2011 20:25

Tonight, Thursday 20th, at 21.30 BST

FREE CHAT & TEASE

[Image: tn_70.jpg]
Meet Rosie tonight and let her drive you wild and tease you. It's COMPLETELY FREE so you have no excuses not to Wink

only on www.glamourstarslive

Georgie Darby - GlamourStarsLive - welshken - 20-11-2011 01:57

[Image: 1373_0.jpg]

RE: Georgie Darby - GlamourStarsLive - stueyboy - 24-11-2011 20:30

This absolutely superb news, the gorgeous Georgie Darby is on GSL!!!
Please can you tell us when Georgie's first Show will be? Maybe a skimpy bikini/baby oil type of scenario?!! Smile

Zuziana - Glamourstarslive - welshken - 04-12-2011 20:12

[Image: 105.jpg]

Tonight you can enjoy a 15 minute free chat and free previews with gorgeous Met-Art, Pin-Up WOW and Only Tease model Zuziana. Plus Zuziana has a VERY sexy bath show at 21.30 GMT (9.30pm UK time), starting in satin and stockings, stripping to nude and slipping into a gorgeous hot bath. After that you can enjoy a private 1-2-1 striptease or fantasy of your choice with Zuziana at half the usual price

[Image: 105_ws.jpg]

RE: Zuziana - Glamourstarslive - welshken - 04-12-2011 20:14

Zuziana is one of my very favourite girls on GSL, stunning beautiful and lovely to chat to, I cant wait!
Highly recommended!