The UK Babe Channels Forum
It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. (/showthread.php?tid=46865)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - Wazo - 26-05-2012 23:34

Will be sorry to see you go mate as have got to know you well from your time on here and from the chatbox but will keep in touch on twitter still.

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - mr williams - 26-05-2012 23:51

You'll be back...... Tongue

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - kelly1066 - 27-05-2012 00:12

bye gaz, fellow villa fan.. its been emultional....!!! Sad

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - Robot Devil - 27-05-2012 00:24

Be good fella. All your work has been much appreciated by everyone here. Good luck in 'the real world'. Three cheers to Gaz !

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - *Kal-El* - 27-05-2012 00:26

You'll be missed Gaz.

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - mellover - 27-05-2012 00:45

I still have yet to wwork out how a wife/ girlfreind is perfectly ok with their fella spending so much time drooling over other women. Cool

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - Clit Eastwood - 27-05-2012 00:50

I genuinely tip my hat off 2 U buddy...A decent chap ...a fellow Midlander ..always nice to see your banter on here geeze...You'll certainly be missed ...I wish U and your family all the best buddy..good luck dude...not that you'll need it ..Big Grin

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - Money_Shot - 27-05-2012 02:59

An afternoon / evening in the boiling sun drinking, then attempting to eat the dinner made for me and passing out in one of the most uncomfortable places in the house, sorting myself out some what to read this .... Sad It's been a bad evening!

I admire your decision even if I don't like it. I wish you and your new born, the missus and your little girl all the very best. I'm sure they'll be over the moon that your'll be there to spend more time with them. You will be missed.

Take care, Gaz. Have fun and enjoy the ride.

P.S - I assume you won't be calling your son/daughter Alex Wink

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - iloveMegan - 27-05-2012 03:04

Good riddance.

A quality capper with sensible opinions to share on various subjects, there's just no place for your like on here Wink

RE: It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun. - gazfc - 27-05-2012 07:56

Has a great name and has giving me one of the best reps, sad day but at least we can still hate gingers on twitter Big Grin