The UK Babe Channels Forum
Isnt it time to jail cheating bankers? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Isnt it time to jail cheating bankers? (/showthread.php?tid=47746)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Isnt it time to jail cheating bankers? - dan g 27 - 02-07-2012 19:25

I will never vote for the main political parties in my country, they are too cosy with the bankers. I might vote for one of the small parties, as they might actually put the needs of the public first

RE: Isnt it time to jail cheating bankers? - broncobilly10 - 02-07-2012 20:00

Most politians don't give a fig for the general public its all just very under hand. The people in charge wrote the rules but fail to police them so along with the bankers the people in power need to be brought to task.

RE: Isnt it time to jail cheating bankers? - Tumble_Drier - 06-07-2012 22:21

So, the SFO have taken it upon themselves to investigate in spite of the Parliamentary inquiry and fingers are being pointed towards none other than Ed Balls and the Deputy Gov. Of the Bank of England....

As i said, Barclays is the tip of the iceberg Wink

RE: Isnt it time to jail cheating bankers? - SOCATOA - 06-07-2012 23:16

This will go back and forth, labour, tory like a fucking tennis ball. By the time its all been unravelled most of them will be lords or knights and retired. Bob Diamond will fuck off back to good ol USA with his loads a money, £124 million he has been paid since 1995, according to the press. And that's just one of the thieving dishonest bastards. And how many will go to jail? very few and if they do it will be months, not years. Law for the rich, and all thatSadSadSadSad

RE: Isnt it time to jail cheating bankers? - dan g 27 - 17-07-2012 23:50

This is seriously getting out of control

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174785/HSBC-scandal-Britains-biggest-bank-let-drug-gangs-launder-millions--faces-640million-fine.html

RE: Isnt it time to jail cheating bankers? - Tumble_Drier - 18-07-2012 00:10

Surprised i am not. I'll be amazed if it ends here.