The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sophia - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sophia (/showthread.php?tid=4999)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Has Sophia Lares quit BB - speedybert - 20-03-2009 10:24

BiggieD Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:She's only going to be doing the early bird shows for a while. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=4999

That's a bugger. She was amazing. Thanks for the heads up though mate.

She's on now as a matter of fact.But only about 30 minutes to go.

RE: Sophia - birdlime - 20-03-2009 16:19

She looks stunning.

RE: Sophia - Hester - 21-03-2009 08:42

nip slip from this morning...

I know that you can see those bad bays in their full glory most nights on bang babes, but theres something special about catching a third of a nipple at 7am... Wink

RE: Sophia - masshypnosis - 23-03-2009 11:44

Chimpy Wrote:I havent seen her in a while,when did her boobs get so big?

Yeh I noticed this a couple of weeks back. Her boobs look a lot 'plumper', perhaps she's pregnant.

RE: Sophia - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 23-03-2009 13:01

I have to say that i thought they looked a lot bigger aswell! .......Not complaining tho Wink

RE: Sophia - ebonylover - 23-03-2009 16:36

masshypnosis Wrote:
Chimpy Wrote:I havent seen her in a while,when did her boobs get so big?

Yeh I noticed this a couple of weeks back. Her boobs look a lot 'plumper', perhaps she's pregnant.

She's been taking some breast enhancement pills, for a few months now, when I asked about this, don't really care if she is pregnant to be honest I'll still do her..

RE: Sophia - Rob169 - 28-03-2009 09:28

mmmmmmmmm what a gorgeous sight to wake up to on a saturday morningTongue the stunning sophia legs spread little silky blue nicks on and those delicious black nipples trying to pop out at every opportunityWink and as for those fullsome lips mmmmmmm nuff saidTongue

RE: Sophia - AngryPirate - 28-03-2009 16:24

I hope she goes back on the night shows in the future, I've always wanted to phone her. Not so keen on the idea of phoning the day shows if the girls can't talk filth.

RE: Sophia - Rob169 - 29-03-2009 23:49

AngryPirate Wrote:I hope she goes back on the night shows in the future, I've always wanted to phone her. Not so keen on the idea of phoning the day shows if the girls can't talk filth.

sophia is VERY obliging on the early showWink she's not allowed to talk filth but doesn't mind listening to sumRolleyes

RE: Sophia - steven6 - 30-03-2009 10:35

she is stunning