The UK Babe Channels Forum
Male into Cherryryder.... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Member Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Male into Cherryryder.... (/showthread.php?tid=5043)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - JohnnyChrist - 15-03-2009 21:40

its not brilliant.

i loved cherryryder.

i am being public with my concerns here too then.............i dont really like this new mods thing going on. some of em are ok, but hell there is a embarrassment just happened with Cherry

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - Shandy - 15-03-2009 21:53

From the statement from Mr G and the post from SMC, the new mod team had nothing to do with the cherryryder situation, it was all down to admin.

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - JohnnyChrist - 15-03-2009 21:58

wel i apologise to the new mod team there then, but i still have heard things about them i dont like

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - Shandy - 15-03-2009 22:06

fair enough, thats your opinion, just wanted to give you all the info that was officially released and make it clear that the cherryryder matter was dealt with by admin as it was a serious matter.

I think the forum mods are doing a good job, they're putting a lot of time in to tidying up the forum, merging multiple threads where necessary. they're only doing the stuff that SMC & Admin haven't had the time to do themselves. I think anything the mods have done, are just the same things that admin & smc would have done themselves if they had the chance.

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - elgar1uk - 15-03-2009 22:06

As I pointed out once before, the first time cherryryder was banned we didn't even have a mod team, so you can hardly blame it on them.

Not to mention that admin has already said that the mod team weren't consulted about cherryryder being banned the second time.

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - JohnnyChrist - 15-03-2009 22:11

sorry boyos im just a little annoyed haha

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - tsurugi - 15-03-2009 23:05

but why oh why wasn't pinky banned for her behavior.....oh wait she is a babe so can do what the fuck she likes when she likes

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - steven6 - 16-03-2009 16:55

i wasn't laughing at cherryryder, i was laughing at mike asking for his negative rep to be scrapped and tsurugi, pinky hasn't been banned cos obviously she hasn't been sending hateful pms

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - mikedafc - 16-03-2009 23:19

LOL!!

But why should I be bad mouthed by a Guest and a rude one at that.

BTW it has been taken off.

RE: Male into Cherryryder.... - speedybert - 17-03-2009 11:50

Well EmilyDean has just been banned for sending abusive Pms with threats.So babes do get banned.Mind you she probably needs treatment.Care in the community ain't all its cracked up to be.