The UK Babe Channels Forum
Georgina Baillie - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Georgina Baillie (/showthread.php?tid=5089)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Georgina Baillie? - Shandy - 16-03-2009 18:03

rover Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:there's already a thread on that here http://www.mininova.org/tor/2375011 Smile
don't think that is the right link shandymanBig Grin

Ooops!! Lol. Stupid copy & paste!!

RE: Georgina Baillie? - hedthorn - 16-03-2009 19:29

wouldn't waste my money on her!!!

RE: Georgina Baillie? - AngryPirate - 16-03-2009 22:43

Is she going to be on the daytime shows regular? I became quite a fan of "Voluptua" as she was called when she did the night shows a couple of years back. I did phone her once and she was quite filthy.

RE: Georgina Baillie? - steven6 - 17-03-2009 11:32

shes very sexy though

RE: Georgina Baillie? - Kelly Bell - 17-03-2009 11:38

She looks like an Angel.... problem is she talks like an Angel too --> grrrr & thats no bloody good!

It's one thing shagging Russell Brand, but to sell the story too? now thats a no no & that proves she can't be an Angel!

Now I gotta take her under my wing & teach her to TALK LIKE A WH0RE!!

Photobucket

RE: Georgina Baillie? - Scotsman - 17-03-2009 13:00

Yes Kelly, that's the spirit! Do the same with Dani T please. Wink Although, I know first hand she CAN talk like a whore, she just doesn't. Sad

RE: Georgina Baillie - Bulldog123 - 19-03-2009 20:19

Flicked over and saw her, thought she looked familiar. Not my type so so did not watch for long.

By the way, Stevie (on this forum) denied that she slept with Brand.

RE: Georgina Baillie? - Bulldog123 - 19-03-2009 20:20

Thats my girl Kelly.

RE: Georgina Baillie - rickhardo - 20-03-2009 13:42

This could be a lucrative sideline for our Kelly. You could call yourself a Filth Consultant and charge exorbitant fees. And who better to teach the other girls?

RE: Georgina Baillie? - GillyboyTwo - 20-03-2009 23:03

Kelly Bell Wrote:She looks like an Angel.... problem is she talks like an Angel too --> grrrr & thats no bloody good!

It's one thing shagging Russell Brand, but to sell the story too? now thats a no no & that proves she can't be an Angel!

Now I gotta take her under my wing & teach her to TALK LIKE A WH0RE!!

Photobucket
Yes !, not only are you the most beautiful of all the presenters you could start your own school on how to act and talk like a whore not only that please oh please teach the other presenters to get off their couches and give us a dance, anything !.xxx. Big Grin