The UK Babe Channels Forum
Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? (/showthread.php?tid=51825)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - dan g 27 - 04-12-2012 23:20

(04-12-2012 23:17 )dundeered Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 22:59 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 19:17 )dundeered Wrote:  At the moment I am finding myself completely and utterly obsessed, and infatuated, and fantasising about Mikaela from RLC. I just can't get her out of my head. Is this healthy and normal? Have you ever found yourself in a similar situation?
First of all no to your question.

I wouldn't worry about it just yet, but I think if you start sending letters, buying gifts or any other weird behaviour then I think it may be a cause for concern.

But hey, what the fuck do I know, its just my opinion.

I have not got that bad yet, fortunately.Smile But I just can't get Mikaela out my head at the momentBlush.
Oh thats ok then, sorry if my wording comes across as a little strong.

At least you don't have Justin Bieber stuck in your head, then you should be very concerned with thatBounce

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - dundeered - 04-12-2012 23:28

(04-12-2012 23:20 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 23:17 )dundeered Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 22:59 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 19:17 )dundeered Wrote:  At the moment I am finding myself completely and utterly obsessed, and infatuated, and fantasising about Mikaela from RLC. I just can't get her out of my head. Is this healthy and normal? Have you ever found yourself in a similar situation?
First of all no to your question.

I wouldn't worry about it just yet, but I think if you start sending letters, buying gifts or any other weird behaviour then I think it may be a cause for concern.

But hey, what the fuck do I know, its just my opinion.

I have not got that bad yet, fortunately.Smile But I just can't get Mikaela out my head at the momentBlush.
Oh thats ok then, sorry if my wording comes across as a little strong.

At least you don't have Justin Bieber stuck in your head, then you should be very concerned with thatBounce

BounceBounceBounce

Seriously though, thanks. Smile

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - Clit Eastwood - 05-12-2012 14:51

I'd imagine quite a few peeps suffer regarding an infactuation of some of the delightful babes on here... I myself like to spread my deviance around a bit...so hopefully i'm not gunna suffer this indignace too often.. Tongue

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - mr williams - 05-12-2012 22:22

I have an excellent relationship with one of the babes. Why, I received a letter from her just the other day....

[Image: image-7FE0_50BFBAC5.jpg]

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - mellover - 05-12-2012 23:28

(04-12-2012 20:32 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Oh yes, a babe with tattoo,s. She knows who she isTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

I'll have to thinjk long and hard over that one. Big Grin

RE: Have You Ever Found Yourself Being Obsessed/Infatuated With Any Of The Babes? - mellover - 05-12-2012 23:31

(04-12-2012 21:13 )cwpussylover Wrote:  are u fuckin mad...as if id go thru fernny babes rubbish to find a used tammy or thru tammy taylors rubbish to find a cotton budImportantshocked

Why is Tammy used and why she in ferny's bin? bladewave