The UK Babe Channels Forum
Howcute posters say channel warned - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Howcute posters say channel warned (/showthread.php?tid=5188)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - rickhardo - 19-03-2009 12:49

If this is true then the pad would have been removed from the air by now after Kelly's performance yesterday.

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - hedthorn - 20-03-2009 00:58

rickhardo Wrote:If this is true then the pad would have been removed from the air by now after Kelly's performance yesterday.

I know, missed that show, hear it was good

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - skateguy - 20-03-2009 01:06

Vids have been posted if you want to check them out, Hedthorn.
Two on this page and one here and one here

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - summer - 20-03-2009 14:20

you will find it is true as i know exactly who has complained and saw emails from ASA its not ofcom its ASA

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - hedthorn - 20-03-2009 19:32

summer Wrote:you will find it is true as i know exactly who has complained and saw emails from ASA its not ofcom its ASA

who complained?

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - masshypnosis - 23-03-2009 11:18

Digital Dave Wrote:
G@Z! Wrote:what a load of polony the day shows are not raunchy in any way appart from the time summer wore see through knickers but that was ages ago

To be fair the April shows in January were pretty raunchy. I thought they were great (daytime bare ass, yum!) but I also wondered at the time how on earth the channel expected to get away with it.

It's funny that there are a load of tv ads shown during the day with bqare male arse, but you never see a ladies.

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - Hollywood PillowPants - 23-03-2009 15:05

It's probably because Ofcom only employs eunuchs and gays.Wink

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - perana68 - 23-03-2009 21:51

well the usually inanimate Jessica has been flashing peeks at her white knickers since I got in from work so all is not lost. There's just something about white panties that does it for me - more girls should wear them Big Grin

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - skateguy - 23-03-2009 21:56

The new girl on the Sportxxx channels, Laila, wore some white knickers for an hour or two last night. Be great if more girls wore them on the shows, but I think there's a pretty good and obvious reason they don't wear them very often.

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned - southlondonphil - 24-03-2009 00:34

hedthorn Wrote:
summer Wrote:you will find it is true as i know exactly who has complained and saw emails from ASA its not ofcom its ASA

who complained?

ASA = Advertising Standards Agency

Someone complained about their advertising?