The UK Babe Channels Forum
Channel Of The Year 2012 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Channel Of The Year 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=51979)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - Snooks - 11-12-2012 14:20

Now this is tricky because all the channels have demonstrated glaring deficiencies that in all honesty make none of them truly worthy of a title such as channel of the year.
RLCs phone issues have still not been resolved.
Studio 66 have caught the intrusive osg disease from Babestation.
Babestation is a recipe for plugging pics and vids and a multitude of osg's a for Bsx.
Xxxpanded still cram the screen with too many babes making it unappealing viewing imo.
Storm's picture quality is poor.

If I had to choose I would say RLC.

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - Jessica_deluna - 11-12-2012 15:02

I HAD to say Babestation simply because they have Tiffany, Lolly, Nicolle & Georgie

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - Money_Shot - 11-12-2012 18:14

RLC win hands down for me. I'd never phone them again because they have serious phone issues and some of their babes have serious attitude but in terms of viewing they win. Babestation gets second place. The once giant of babeshow channels is starting to live up to its reputation. If only they would stop some of the bullshit that goes with.it.

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - jimmyt73 - 11-12-2012 19:44

Elite/Studio66 for me only negatives were not getting Cara,Anastasia or Jodie onto a night show and backing out of 241s but still my favourite

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - salimos - 11-12-2012 22:18

I voted for studio66 because the ultimate babes are there. I like their various day and night schedules as well as the professionalism of their team.

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - LODOS - 11-12-2012 22:31

RLC, they have Ella Blush I also like there sets, my favourite has to be that bath/jacuzzi. Babestation was second but it pisses me off that they put the same girls on night after night for hours on end while others only get a few hours.

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - Woiiii - 12-12-2012 03:30

Babestation 100%. RLC would probably come in second. S66 third because I feel like for a pretty large period Clare's performances were holding them up as a decent channel.

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - lovebabes56 - 12-12-2012 06:31

(11-12-2012 22:31 )LODOS Wrote:  RLC, they have Ella Blush I also like there sets, my favourite has to be that bath/jacuzzi. Babestation was second but it pisses me off that they put the same girls on night after night for hours on end while others only get a few hours.

I heartily agree with this. RLC definitely has some good sets and I think BS in 2013 needs to up the ante to the other channels and start producing sets that are way better than the other channels put together. After using a stream to watch other channels lately, I'd say Bluebird aren't far behind RLC in terms of set bullding - which BS needs to make a top priority for 2013. I can't knock BS' roster but I'd definitely like to see new girls get getting a fair crack of the whip on the nights shows and maybe getting the odd special US guest appearance would probably make 2013 a good year for BS.

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - Boomerangutangangbang - 12-12-2012 12:15

Despite it's many faults, Babestation for me owing to the fact that it's the most improved.some good signings/resignings 7 new talent.Over advertising will always be an issue & they could spend more on sets in terms of variety.Studio66 have a much weeker roster,apart from the odd exceptoin the babes coming in haven't been in the same class.RLC still a strong roster but have stagnated for the most part.I guess i whould have to say that xxXpanded have just gone past Storm this year.

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012 - mr williams - 13-12-2012 14:55

Well I'm staying loyal to Storm. I'll admit they have a lot of faults but given their limited resources they do a good job, and you can't fault 25p per minute!!