The UK Babe Channels Forum
THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=520)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - BigDonDutty - 15-10-2008 23:50

cmonthereds Wrote:Yeah i seen it. That happens.

Didn't mention his goal though did you?

It was a great goal m'hearty, fear not I'm singing from the same page in the hymn book.

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - cmonthereds - 16-10-2008 00:05

Good man yourself.

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - dondoe returns - 16-10-2008 00:25

Secretly I think you all really want to be VILLA fans Big Grin

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - Headlessman - 16-10-2008 01:45

Hi Bobbi its great to see you on here.You are one of my favourite daytime girls.And could you others please stop talking about booooring football!!!

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - THE INCREDIBLE BULK - 16-10-2008 01:59

dondoe Wrote:Secretly I think you all really want to be VILLA fans Big Grin

Why on EARTH would anyone want to be a VILLA fan?

Or a Liverpoo (no, thats not a typo Tongue) fan!

Hahaha, welcome Smile

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - Colbert Rules - 16-10-2008 02:56

I was a Liverpool fan when I was a kid because John Barnes was my idol, thankfully the hooligans stopped at Leeds and I was allowed to go to the games.

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - Headlessman - 16-10-2008 03:00

Seriously!This thread is supposed to be about Bobbi not football!!!

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - Colbert Rules - 16-10-2008 03:04

Let's all sing the 'Anfield Rap'..................

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - THE INCREDIBLE BULK - 16-10-2008 03:31

Can't we all sing "Anfield's crap"? Smile

And hey I welcomed the lovely Bobbi to the site. Beautiful lady, BAAAAAAD taste in football teams Tongue

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!! - Signboy - 16-10-2008 05:46

Whoa! Bobbi's on the scene, things are picking up(or rising) She's a hottie no doubt about it, and stop all this talk about footie, You know SPURS are gonna win the league!! END OF!!!!