The UK Babe Channels Forum
Themes on the show? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Sex Station (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Themes on the show? (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Themes on the show? - TheWatcher - 24-03-2009 18:47

Dr James Noiswater Wrote:Just curoius to what kind of themes everyone would like to see on the show? I really thought that after the the slumber party and the nurse shows they should really look into doing a theme like one day every week, like sexy secretaries for example! Love to see harmony in a pencil skirt!!

The secretary screenshots are here.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2471&page=last
The pics might be a bit slow to load.

RE: Themes on the show? - Dr James Noiswater - 24-03-2009 18:55

TheWatcher Wrote:
Dr James Noiswater Wrote:Just curoius to what kind of themes everyone would like to see on the show? I really thought that after the the slumber party and the nurse shows they should really look into doing a theme like one day every week, like sexy secretaries for example! Love to see harmony in a pencil skirt!!

The secretary screenshots are here.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2471&page=last
The pics might be a bit slow to load.

Oh my god i'm so pissed i missed that!!

Good looking out watcher!

RE: Themes on the show? - Peter Parker - 25-03-2009 13:35

Hey everybody great to be here, hope everyone is well!

Great question Dr!

I'd really love to see like a cave girl theme with like all backcombed hair and dirty make up etc! Think that would be really fun!

RE: Themes on the show? - TheWatcher - 25-03-2009 13:49

Peter Parker Wrote:I'd really love to see like a cave girl theme with like all backcombed hair and dirty make up etc! Think that would be really fun!

Sounds good. Cave girls did not wear knickers either. Big Grin

RE: Themes on the show? - Peter Parker - 25-03-2009 14:00

TheWatcher Wrote:
Peter Parker Wrote:I'd really love to see like a cave girl theme with like all backcombed hair and dirty make up etc! Think that would be really fun!

Sounds good. Cave girls did not wear knickers either. Big Grin

Probably didn't need to, their snatches would've been that hairy!

RE: Themes on the show? - BarrieBF - 25-03-2009 14:06

I vote for a Naval theme. That would no doubt be pleasing to the admiral above, plus some of those sex station online girls would make damn cute looking sailors.

RE: Themes on the show? - Peter Parker - 25-03-2009 14:13

I have to admit that would be HOT. Twinkle in nothing but a captains hat. She always makes the effort with themes in the show!

RE: Themes on the show? - Jaws Greenleaf - 07-04-2009 12:05

I really like the movie star idea! If anyone has any requests, i'll ask twinkle if they can sort something out next time i call up! I thinks its definately something they should start doing on a regular basis to mix it up a bit!

RE: Themes on the show? - willy the wolf - 07-04-2009 12:09

What happens with a movie star theme? Do they all dress up as movie stars, like Marilyn Monroe? (I'm just trying to think which girl looks most like her).

RE: Themes on the show? - Jaws Greenleaf - 07-04-2009 12:15

willy the wolf Wrote:What happens with a movie star theme? Do they all dress up as movie stars, like Marilyn Monroe? (I'm just trying to think which girl looks most like her).

Yeah, thats the idea! I guess you would just need someone really blond but then someone like Twinkle and Harmony Havn't got that fuller curvy figure!