The UK Babe Channels Forum
Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not (/showthread.php?tid=53741)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not. - Jessica_deluna - 16-03-2013 21:51

Latex, Mini Skirts or MATCHING Lingerie (Black or White)

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not. - dirk362 - 16-03-2013 22:05

Seems like a trend is emerging with the posts, showing that tease plays a significant part in getting us onto the phones.
The girls should wear something they're comfortable in, and if that also happens to offer glimpses of hidden treasure before they strip off to show their beautiful bodies, then that's a bonus.
My only suggestion is to ask for less mesh or net outfits. I'm all for tights or sheer tops, but let's try and keep the net/mesh outfits to a minimum.
On a final note, some of the best shots pre-10pm have been in things like jeans and t-shirt, or in the summer months those gorgeous dresses that they can swirl about in and hitch up to show a bit of thigh.
Looking forward to summer, a lot . . . Smile

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not. - Fernandez Esperenda - 16-03-2013 22:07

Paige tyler needs to open a training camp for how the girls should perform, that way they would all be great!

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not. - Captain Vimes - 16-03-2013 22:29

(16-03-2013 20:11 )terence Wrote:  Shopia knights red catsuit wasn't to shabby either!

I blame Lee Meriweather for corrupting me when I was a kid. I'm thinking of suing the programme makers of the Sixties kitsch Batman show who if it hadn't been for them I would have had a nice normal life.

[Image: Lee_Meriwether_Catwomen.jpg]

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not. - mickster - 17-03-2013 01:19

(16-03-2013 22:29 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  I blame Lee Meriweather for corrupting me when I was a kid. I'm thinking of suing the programme makers of the Sixties kitsch Batman show who if it hadn't been for them I would have had a nice normal life.
Is she Fernanda's great-aunt ?
Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not. - Captain Vimes - 17-03-2013 11:13

Something like this wouldn't go amiss

[Image: $(KGrHqJ,!qoF!-H(Y)BQBQerzmhVLw~~60_35.JPG]

This lass will get a chill going out like that.

[Image: 5401018010_22152d5a37_z.jpg]

God I'm such a pervert.* I'm going to have strong words with myself. Wink

* Not in cwpussylover's league obviously. Not that bad yet.

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not. - lovebabes56 - 17-03-2013 19:10

Outfits I Love to see the girls wear:-
1) Country girl look on Playboy TV (i.e denim/check shirt & cowboy boots & maybe a cowboy hat - why don't the other channels let their girls wear this outfit more often? oh and mayb e a belt &n hoolster would be good too!)
2) Catsuits (leather outfit)
3) Any outfit with a wide buckled belt (All leather)
4)Jeans tucked into knee/over the knee boots (wth shirt)

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not. - amber_is_a_goddess - 17-03-2013 19:14

personally I prefer outfits rather than the naked/bikini look.
they don't neccessarily have to be dress-up outfits, just clothes will do! jeans,leather trousers/shorts etc. I prefer the daytime babes because of this. think the tease is better! my opinion anyway

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not - Darius - 27-06-2014 18:40

Preferably as little clothing as possible.

RE: Favourite ways for the models to dress/or not - Tractor boy - 27-06-2014 18:49

Baby oil & earrings Tongue