The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=54658)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - Doddle - 10-07-2013 14:32

She sure loves her tight shorts, doesn't she? Tongue

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - mf135 - 31-07-2013 09:02

Did she have a boob job?

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - Roxta - 08-08-2013 20:59

Fit.

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - Jabba_Doughnut - 27-08-2013 12:23

(10-07-2013 14:32 )Doddle Wrote:  She sure loves her tight shorts, doesn't she? Tongue

And I love her for wearing them Tongue

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - ChocChip - 28-08-2013 19:07

It's a shame she's confined herself to morning shows, would love to see her back on Masti Sad

I know she's on Twitter, but she rarely ever tweets/interacts, anyone know if she's on FB?

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - Doddle - 18-09-2013 07:35

I was so gobsmacked to see her on during tease hour last night that I was like "It's... It's... wossname!" shockedBlush

She's on again this morning, so I wonder if the travel issue means that the ol' "an evening then the following morning" shift thing like RLC do is at play here. Or some other reason.

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - nikk18 - 18-09-2013 15:49

Talked to her on her tease hour last night, didn't know who she was, thought she was a new girl. She said shed been told she had to do the tease hour. She was ok, needs to try and get a bit more in to it. Shes doing another one on Monday.

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - Doddle - 18-09-2013 21:09

Yeah, coercion is a bit unfair. This is one of the downsides of the changed time-slots, really, besides the dislocation.

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - Doddle - 08-10-2013 08:26

Good to see her again this morning, but she looked happier to be vertical than horizontal, for want of a better way of putting it. If you've got a chick with great legs, don't keep her laid down.

RE: Lalita - Bikini Babes Chat, Caps and Vids - thescientist - 15-10-2013 15:08

What a little beauty Lalita is, it's the first time I've seen her, just how does she get into those tight little shortsTongue. I'm loving it.Heart