The UK Babe Channels Forum
WWE 2K14 release date announced - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: WWE 2K14 release date announced (/showthread.php?tid=54673)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - Jessica_deluna - 30-08-2013 03:16

(23-08-2013 14:39 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Yea i enjoyed that feature, i just wish they would concentrate more on current wrestlers instead of 2 or 3 versions of the same wrestler, i looked at that roster reveal and no sheild, Fandango ect

They should have a wcw mode aswell or something like this i think would be very good.

The roster was only the roster from 30 Years Of Wrestlemania mode only... The roster outside of that mode has yet to be revealed, Also i think Fandango debuted a little late to be on disc..Maybe as DLC though

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - Jessica_deluna - 30-08-2013 03:17

(28-08-2013 16:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just reserved this morning the "phenom edition" which has exclusive undertaker content and merchandise with it

[Image: nieuws20130801_wwe2k14_zpscb561769.jpg]

•Exclusive tin coffin box;
•Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by The Undertaker;
•Exclusive Undertaker playable character: “American Badass”;
•Exclusive Undertaker-themed controller skin;
•“WWE Undertaker – The Streak”: Disc #1 (on Blu-Ray/DVD);
•Access to “WWE 2K14” global pre-order offer: Ultimate Warrior playable character;
•Copy of “WWE 2K14” video game.

game are selling it exclusively in uk for £59.99

I too have pre-ordered this copy of the game

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - Rammyrascal - 30-08-2013 10:13

think the full roster will be announced soon given it comes out at the end of October in us and November 1 in uk

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - Jessica_deluna - 30-08-2013 16:23

Yeah they seem to have one person revealing themselves at a time EG: Antonio Cesaro at Gamescom & JBL at the top of a mountain

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - Fernandez Esperenda - 30-08-2013 21:30

(30-08-2013 03:16 )Jessica_deluna Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 14:39 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Yea i enjoyed that feature, i just wish they would concentrate more on current wrestlers instead of 2 or 3 versions of the same wrestler, i looked at that roster reveal and no sheild, Fandango ect

They should have a wcw mode aswell or something like this i think would be very good.

The roster was only the roster from 30 Years Of Wrestlemania mode only... The roster outside of that mode has yet to be revealed, Also i think Fandango debuted a little late to be on disc..Maybe as DLC though

Oh ok, I did not realise laugh

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - LODOS - 30-08-2013 22:01

I was hoping they would bring back general manager mode, i had so much fun playing that.

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - Jessica_deluna - 27-09-2013 18:50

WWE2K14 Universe Mode Live Stream this Monday at either 8PM & 9PM

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/us-wwe-2k14-universe-mode-livestream

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - Fernandez Esperenda - 27-09-2013 20:51

The full roster is on the wwe site and no Wyatts, no Fandango Sad I wish they would stop taking up slots with the same wrestler but from different era's, why can they just not have it so you can change the outfit to that era, sick of having 3 kanes, 3 HHH's 3 Undertakers Sad

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - Jessica_deluna - 27-09-2013 21:20

(27-09-2013 20:51 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  The full roster is on the wwe site and no Wyatts, no Fandango Sad I wish they would stop taking up slots with the same wrestler but from different era's, why can they just not have it so you can change the outfit to that era, sick of having 3 kanes, 3 HHH's 3 Undertakers Sad

Allow me to educated you on a WWE Game
  • Haveing a duplicate of a superstar DOESN'T take up 2 spots, If the was one take this years Retro Big Show for example, If they didn't have Retro Big Show in the game, There WOULDN'T be someone in his place.
  • The Wyatts WILL NOT be in 2K14 as the cut off point for the roster was March they debuted after March
  • Fandango, Big-E people like that debuted before march but to close to march for their models to be made, for people like this there is a high chance they will be DLC for the game
  • Finally The duplicate can't be a different attire, EG: This years HHH and Retro HHH requires a whole new model for the long hair, an Alt Attire is just that an attire, A different model can't be an alt attire

Before you ask how I know this, I'm a member of the WWE2K14 Forum, and some of those members got to playtest the game MONTHS ago, I've never left a comment, just go on their as that's the best place to find out news

RE: WWE 2K14 release date announced - Crayzion - 01-10-2013 00:40

(27-09-2013 20:51 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  The full roster is on the wwe site and no Wyatts, no Fandango Sad

Don't worry, they will probably release some as DLC to get more money out of you. Smile