The UK Babe Channels Forum
boudoir presenters - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Boudoir (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: boudoir presenters (/showthread.php?tid=5548)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: boudoir presenters - thinwhiteduke - 04-04-2009 17:57

hi suzii guess who ? hope you had a nice break xxx

RE: boudoir presenters - tsurugi - 04-04-2009 17:59

most daytime shows are worth watching the boudoir need to take notes from the other channels like the pad,bd,pp and even chatback put on a better show

RE: boudoir presenters - suzii - 07-04-2009 18:10

thinwhiteduke - My break isnt over yet thank god. Just sat at the only place here with internet access lol

tsurugi - ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh away from the forum if you think that. We have another watchers and callers that love it coz its different and not over the top like others that you have mentioned. Bye bye lol

RE: boudoir presenters - tsurugi - 07-04-2009 18:22

just my opinion i am allowed one , as much as i love watching girls lying down for hours on end without moving much it gets very old am sure heavenly had died the other day

RE: boudoir presenters - Leg Love - 07-04-2009 21:10

You'd think this channel would have made some progress by now. They still have camera's that never move or zoom in with the girls just sitting there all day.

And people say Chat Back is crap. At least the've made some progress.

RE: boudoir presenters - scoopz - 07-04-2009 22:19

The old show The Basement was much better, when the girls would get up,
twirl/dance/flirt with the camera & have a laugh.
Anyone remember that Bikini show they had during the day when Savana was still there?

RE: boudoir presenters - tsurugi - 08-04-2009 00:06

what a pair of jugs savana had she was better on office babe tho

RE: boudoir presenters - Dreamlander - 08-04-2009 11:17

I'm OK with the not moving about much as I like most of the girls on the channel with the exception of Heavenly.What's annoying me at the moment is the fact that Chloe hasn't worn her heels for about 2 weeks! The stockings I like,the legs I love,but they need high heels to finish them,and me,off! Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: boudoir presenters - steven6 - 08-04-2009 12:55

savana had a face like thunder all the time she was on the basement

RE: boudoir presenters - tsurugi - 08-04-2009 15:01

steven6 Wrote:savana had a face like thunder all the time she was on the basement

can you blame her going from office babe to this boring mundane show where it seems the girl aren't even allowed to move