The UK Babe Channels Forum
GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay (/showthread.php?tid=55586)

Pages: 1 2

RE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay - Darius - 26-06-2014 08:08

I got this a few days ago and I'm already into it. Breathtaking graphics, awesome missions, even taking a ride on a tour bus! I bought the Downtown Cab Co. last night so free rides all the way for Franklin Wink I'm just gonna keep playing until I get stuck on everything, then I'll play my other games. Really jealous of Michael's home though.

RE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay - Tori Lee Addict - 26-06-2014 08:18

The PS4 version of this is going to fucking own, plus you can carry on over your online profile aswell, can't wait

RE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay - Fernandez Esperenda - 26-06-2014 20:20

(26-06-2014 08:08 )J T Wrote:  I got this a few days ago and I'm already into it. Breathtaking graphics, awesome missions, even taking a ride on a tour bus! I bought the Downtown Cab Co. last night so free rides all the way for Franklin Wink I'm just gonna keep playing until I get stuck on everything, then I'll play my other games. Really jealous of Michael's home though.

Michaels home is shit compare to Franklins..Rolleyes I was riding around Micheals house on a motorbike, Ride it into Tracys room and she just sit there and didnt say anything Rolleyes

RE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay - Darius - 27-06-2014 19:31

Just completed all the missions within the space of a week. Can't finish the game though as I killed Trevor before his missions were done.

RE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay - HannahsPet - 28-06-2014 10:29

whata a mistakea to makea Wink i never killed the guys off went and kill all the guys in there way one by one

did you not do a number of autosaves if u did maybe you can go back to before u killed trevor

RE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay - Darius - 28-06-2014 11:50

Yes, so I'll probably do that. Thanks.

RE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay - HannahsPet - 23-01-2015 18:06

RE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V : Gameplay - HannahsPet - 12-03-2015 09:22

Anyone tried to get heists to work on the online version on PS3 everytime i try to start one the PS3 freezes