The UK Babe Channels Forum
Thank you ! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Thank you ! (/showthread.php?tid=5661)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Thank you ! - camilla - 01-04-2009 21:58

shandyman Wrote:haha, do you get them in bulk then camilla? Smile

yeah something like that Wink love the feeling of oil on my skin. Plus got some wierd but very sexual ideas for my shoot and also trying to find a girl to shoot with for my site Wink Love a bit of girly action x

RE: Thank you ! - Shandy - 01-04-2009 22:07

hehe Smile blimey! i was joking.... how many do you get thru?? you do make it look good Wink

any hints as to the weird but sexual ideas? Smile

RE: Thank you ! - Chilly - 01-04-2009 22:10

Quote:any hints as to the weird but sexual ideas? Smile

Rimming? Big Grin Wink Big Grin Wink

Oh, didn't we have that conversation somewhere else on this forum. Wink

RE: Thank you ! - camilla - 01-04-2009 22:12

I have to be honest there is something very nice about that too, oil and rimming.....both good.

Not gonna let on too much as it's more for the site etc and don't really talk about that on here x

RE: Thank you ! - Shandy - 01-04-2009 22:15

but the question is, rimming you or you rimming the guy... Tongue hehe.

fair enough Big Grin i was just being nosey hehe

RE: Thank you ! - camilla - 01-04-2009 22:20

shandyman Wrote:but the question is, rimming you or you rimming the guy... Tongue hehe.

fair enough Big Grin i was just being nosey hehe

Either or, both good lol x

RE: Thank you ! - Shandy - 01-04-2009 22:21

haha gotta love you with your honesty and dirty dirty mind! i've never experienced it, so have no idea.....

RE: Thank you ! - Bawax - 01-04-2009 23:26

Camilla, you are truely stunning Big Grin

I've never talked you or wrote to you on here but I have liked you since the Babestar or G-Spot days.. Before Hotel voyeur anyway.

I don't know why you spent so long over there crammed on those beds with 4 or 5 other girls? Your pretty face filling my TV screen 30 to 45 minutes at a time is so much better Big Grin

*Beijos*

RE: Thank you ! - tsurugi - 01-04-2009 23:59

well i imagine i will be called a asslicker after this post but what the hell. camilla you are a delight to put it simple other girls need to take note your the perfect example of how we want a girl to be on this forum. don't think i have even seen you promote your site on here and for that i tip my hat to you....if i wore one.....asslicking over

RE: Thank you ! - skateguy - 02-04-2009 00:02

tsurugi Wrote:well i imagine i will be called a asslicker after this post but what the hell. camilla you are a delight to put it simple other girls need to take note your the perfect example of how we want a girl to be on this forum. don't think i have even seen you promote your site on here and for that i tip my hat to you....if i wore one.....asslicking over

asslicker. Wink