The UK Babe Channels Forum
Michelle Thorne & Candy Sexton LIVE G/G Show Fri 11th Oct - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Michelle Thorne & Candy Sexton LIVE G/G Show Fri 11th Oct (/showthread.php?tid=56745)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Michelle Thorne & Candy Sexton LIVE G/G Show Fri 11th Oct - SirAssAlot - 12-10-2013 12:59

Did any 1 see any solo ass shows last night? I was going nuts swearing at the screen where's the ass shows. I got so fucked of with it that i closed the browser & watched bones on my sky+

RE: Michelle Thorne & Candy Sexton LIVE G/G Show Fri 11th Oct - Fernandez Esperenda - 12-10-2013 19:55

why did you want to see ass tintin? from all the pic i saw was an ass full of zit and spots.... not nice to see at all. Plus not everybody wants just to see ass all the time...

RE: Michelle Thorne & Candy Sexton LIVE G/G Show Fri 11th Oct - cwpussylover - 12-10-2013 20:26

(12-10-2013 19:55 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  why did you want to see ass tintin? from all the pic i saw was an ass full of zit and spots.... not nice to see at all. Plus not everybody wants just to see ass all the time...

MT;s spotty arse you mean not Candy??ImportantSad

RE: Michelle Thorne & Candy Sexton LIVE G/G Show Fri 11th Oct - Candy sexton - 13-10-2013 20:46

(12-10-2013 20:26 )cwpussylover Wrote:  MT;s spotty arse you mean not Candy??ImportantSad

I don't think so no hun

RE: Michelle Thorne & Candy Sexton LIVE G/G Show Fri 11th Oct - cwpussylover - 13-10-2013 21:14

(13-10-2013 20:46 )Candy sexton Wrote:  I don't think so no hun

YOURS IS PERFECTIONImportantHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Michelle Thorne & Candy Sexton LIVE G/G Show Fri 11th Oct - SirAssAlot - 13-10-2013 21:39

(12-10-2013 19:55 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  why did you want to see ass tintin? from all the pic i saw was an ass full of zit and spots.... not nice to see at all. Plus not everybody wants just to see ass all the time...

As always you reply to my posts with silly comments hmm i'm guessing you have nothing better to do! Tongue

If i see a gorgeous ladies ass full doggy for about 10 mins i'd be a happy chappy but most night's you don't even see ass in doggy which is why i said in the other thread i'm thinking on cancelling also. What's the point in paying for a site you don't get to see your fav position on. No point at all...

Regarding your RUDE spotty ass comment just because you see that every time you look in a mirror doesn't mean every 1 has a spotty ass. Both Michelle & Candy have Amazing asses & i would never say no if they offered to sit on my face BlushBlushBlushBlushBlush

RE: Michelle Thorne & Candy Sexton LIVE G/G Show Fri 11th Oct - woolleysheep - 13-10-2013 22:16

(13-10-2013 21:14 )cwpussylover Wrote:  YOURS IS PERFECTIONImportantHeartHeartHeartHeart

Michelle has a great ass too. Both girls last night are very impressive in that department. Heart