The UK Babe Channels Forum
Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! (/showthread.php?tid=57625)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - HoneyRocks - 16-11-2013 00:37

It's rumoured the press hacked CW's phone! Crimewatch are after him!

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - SecretAgent - 16-11-2013 00:48

I'd love to know if when they hacked his phone they heard him calling Daisy. Would make a fascinating headline as they revealed how he described his preferred rimming technique to his bride to be Big Grin

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - cwpussylover - 16-11-2013 00:55

see it Sunday headlines......CW asks DaisyHeart to eat Madras and peanutsImportantCool

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - HoneyRocks - 16-11-2013 01:02

Recycled Madras and Peanuts for poor Daisy too!

Errggghhhh I feel quite sick nowSad

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - The Silent Majority - 16-11-2013 15:12

I can't help thinking what would happen if someone ran up behind him and set the extinguisher off laugh

I hope to god it was a foam one, and not dry powder! eek

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - southlondonphil - 16-11-2013 17:25

(16-11-2013 15:12 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I hope to god it was a foam one, and not dry powder! eek

I don't think dry powder extinguishers are fitted with hoses.

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - Clit Eastwood - 16-11-2013 18:05

I'm sorry but I'd never believe CW would have anything to do with this story.. It's far too tame ... Believe me he's far more perverted than this shit...eek

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - HoneyRocks - 16-11-2013 18:12

I think Daisy is possibly managing to tame CW, but only ever so slightly! :-/

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - cwpussylover - 16-11-2013 18:28

(16-11-2013 18:12 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  I think Daisy is possibly managing to tame CW, but only ever so slightly! :-/
Sad it is true I am smitten with my DaisyHeartHeartHeartHeartImportantImportant ITS LUV FOLKSImportantHeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Before the rumours start.....this was NOT ME!! - Clit Eastwood - 16-11-2013 18:33

It's luv and the fact he can't wait to have his wicked way... Bless