The UK Babe Channels Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=58391)

Pages: 1 2

Celebrity big brother - tee - 13-01-2014 14:03

Anyone watching big brother. Luisa and kaycee. Looking hot. Love the leggings kaycey is wearing. Nice rack too

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - kelly1066 - 13-01-2014 19:17

It's Casey..... not kaycee..... some fan you are.....??

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Doddle - 14-01-2014 09:09

In fairness, if he actually met her, it wouldn't really matter whether he could spell her name or not.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - batool100 - 18-01-2014 08:02

Racist Jim Davidson

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - circles_o_o_o - 18-01-2014 15:56

Quote:the same tactic Colin Nolan used

I'm sure Coleen Nolan will be thrilled to find out that TL has given her a sex-change.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Doddle - 18-01-2014 19:12

Maybe Colin was like the bloke in The Corrs? Tongue

Jim Davidson isn't a saint, but he does tend to get stitched up on shows like this (I still remember the Hell's Kitchen nonsense, where he admittedly didn't do himself any favours)

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - kelly1066 - 18-01-2014 20:12

i think jim crossed a line when bringing up linda's dead husband the other night..... then tried to pass it off as nothing when sober the next day. nasty drunks are all the same, and don't care for the hurt they cause. not saying i back linda, but jim definitely went too far.

for those that missed the explanation behind the comment..... linda's husband was accused of stealing money from frank carson's dressing room, and supposedly pleaded guilty only to stop the press gathering and involving linda in the hoohah. whether or not he did steal the money, or her story is true and he just said he did to stop the hoohah, we will probably never know; and importantly, HE isn't here to defend himself as he died ten years ago. Frank Carson is also dead, so i believe, so unable to say one way or other.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - malicious fan - 18-01-2014 21:52

(18-01-2014 20:12 )kelly1066 Wrote:  i think jim crossed a line when bringing up linda's dead husband the other night..... then tried to pass it off as nothing when sober the next day. nasty drunks are all the same, and don't care for the hurt they cause. not saying i back linda, but jim definitely went too far.

for those that missed the explanation behind the comment..... linda's husband was accused of stealing money from frank carson's dressing room, and supposedly pleaded guilty only to stop the press gathering and involving linda in the hoohah. whether or not he did steal the money, or her story is true and he just said he did to stop the hoohah, we will probably never know; and importantly, HE isn't here to defend himself as he died ten years ago. Frank Carson is also dead, so i believe, so unable to say one way or other.
its on camera they caught him after the police put a camera in the dressing room so he had no choice but to plead guilty lol