The UK Babe Channels Forum
any pokemon fans? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: any pokemon fans? (/showthread.php?tid=5983)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: any pokemon fans? - firekind - 10-04-2009 03:17

does it have a d pad?

RE: any pokemon fans? - mjw664 - 10-04-2009 03:51

I had a massive crush on the girl from team rocket, and as sad as it is actually beat one out too her once!

RE: any pokemon fans? - firekind - 10-04-2009 04:01

thats not that sad. some people still beat off to britney spears

RE: any pokemon fans? - mjw664 - 10-04-2009 04:52

yeah, i do that too. with jesse though it was the long legs and red hair that got me, although i have also beat off to marge simpson, leela and amy from futurama and lois griffin.

RE: any pokemon fans? - rik2k8 - 10-04-2009 11:33

on the retro gaming subject the sega mega drive collection for the psp is worth getting if u got a psp that is

some great games on there all the sonics, all goldenaxes etc.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SEGA-Mega-Drive-Collection-PSP/dp/B000IELIDG

RE: any pokemon fans? - Headlessman - 14-04-2009 04:56

I wouldn't call myself a fan of the TV show but I hadn't bought any new games for my DS for a while so I decided to give Pokemon Diamond a try and I was surprised at how much I actually enjoyed it.I have currently clocked up over 250 gameplay hours on it which I think is the longest I have spent playing any game ever! I still have about 100 more Pokemon to collect but I think I have to get them by trading from the GBA games which I don't have.

RE: any pokemon fans? - OliQueen - 14-04-2009 08:43

i played when i was younger got out of it and im back with a vengence on diamond for my ds. i have a lvl 100 squad of evolved evees that i defie anyone to beat there awesome.

RE: any pokemon fans? - sboss - 14-04-2009 15:54

I used to have them on the old school gameboy. Think it was Pokemon Blue and played for hours, such an addicting game. The cheat where you surf up and down the coast to get loads of rare candys was amazing!

Anyway, moving on. My younger bro got Pokemon Diamond a little while ago and when he asked me to help, I was hooked again (thought i'd grown out of it), now i'm even considering buying Pokemon Platinum. Anyone got it yet?

RE: any pokemon fans? - spimmy - 14-04-2009 19:20

why buy when you can get a flash card and download games

but yea Platinum isnt bad its much better than diamond due to the improvements made

RE: any pokemon fans? - firekind - 14-04-2009 19:25

i have fire red, leaf green, emerald, sapphire and ruby