The UK Babe Channels Forum
Battlefield Hardline - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Battlefield Hardline (/showthread.php?tid=60563)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Battlefield Hardline - *Kal-El* - 31-05-2014 15:01

Part of the problem with Battlefield 4 was they rushed it so they could go head to head with Call of Duty Ghosts, i would rather a company delay there game to get it right rather then rush it. As bad as Nintendo have been its one thing with them they take there time there games and make sure that there polished and if that means you have to wait till its ready then thats what they will do.

RE: Battlefield Hardline - *Kal-El* - 06-06-2014 10:18

RE: Battlefield Hardline - *Kal-El* - 08-06-2014 17:59

RE: Battlefield Hardline - *Kal-El* - 09-06-2014 21:56

There's a free demo beta of game already to try out for the PS4 either by signing up on the Battlefield site or you can do it if you have a copy of Battlefield 4.

RE: Battlefield Hardline - bytor - 21-06-2014 17:39

Been playing this on the PS4 for a day now after being accepted for the first beta test. Got to say even in its unfinished form it looks better than Battlefield 4 and runs smoother without any of the glitches that ruined that game. For anyone interested the beta closes on Thursday 26th July but there is going to be an open beta test available to all sometime in the Autumn before the full games release in October.

RE: Battlefield Hardline - *Kal-El* - 21-06-2014 18:34

I really wish they had the same effort with Battlefield 4, totally agree with it being smooth i actually love driving the cars in the game. Its gonna interesting on how the game turns out as as two different developers are making the game on the single player and another on the online mode hope it works out a lot better then EA did on Medal of Honour games, but so far it plays and looks great Smile.

RE: Battlefield Hardline - Lamarr l 21 l - 21-06-2014 23:00

Does look good - They have also confirmed that the Beta will be coming to xbox one "soon" this will be different than the ps4s version.

Love when that crane falls down and the whole map just shakes - its hard to shoot anyone when that happens

RE: Battlefield Hardline - *Kal-El* - 28-06-2014 07:32

The beta finished on friday but there will be a new beta in the next few months but this time will be on all systems.

RE: Battlefield Hardline - Darius - 28-06-2014 09:17

Looks amazing. Can't wait Big Grin

RE: Battlefield Hardline - Fernandez Esperenda - 28-06-2014 14:54

Played the Beta on ps4, not much different to bf4 im undecided on it yet, although i think the campaign story could be good.

It did make me restart the story mode on BF4 lastnight though so it did something!