The UK Babe Channels Forum
DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips (/showthread.php?tid=60591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - Fishface - 31-05-2014 14:25

(31-05-2014 13:57 )fensider Wrote:  Any advice on how to get Fernanda to help with a dtw?
Never called her before...

Just say you're feeling a bit stiff

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - MagicRat - 31-05-2014 14:27

(31-05-2014 13:57 )fensider Wrote:  Any advice on how to get Fernanda to help with a dtw?
Never called her before...

You don't need any help Tongue She'll be more than up for it.

First time I called her I just said I was thinking naughty things and then next thing you know I'm getting a fast massage.

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - RatedR - 07-06-2014 15:58

Jade-Samantha Heart at 26p it's worth it just to ask her to get something out of her back pocket (pockets optional) though i'm sure you'll want to do more

Edit: when she has the bed to herself

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - booberella35 - 07-06-2014 17:04

not being funny but if u guys where not wanking down the end of phone id be pissed off u mite as well phone the talking clock!!!

I hope even if im just talking to a guy about general thinks hes got his hands down his pants beating 1 off

guys im a model with big tits u guys like me so wank away!!!

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - Idotmyi - 07-06-2014 17:16

^ This is why we love you, honest but yet filthy Wink Tongue Big Grin

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - spider - 07-06-2014 18:34

(07-06-2014 17:04 )booberella35 Wrote:  not being funny but if u guys where not wanking down the end of phone id be pissed off u mite as well phone the talking clock!!!

I hope even if im just talking to a guy about general thinks hes got his hands down his pants beating 1 off

Well when we don't have enough money to call sometimes we call one another to wank over you Tara!

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - booberella35 - 07-06-2014 22:13

do u say to each other?

mmm I like that idea 2 cocks at once what

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - MagicRat - 07-06-2014 22:24

(07-06-2014 17:04 )booberella35 Wrote:  not being funny but if u guys where not wanking down the end of phone id be pissed off u mite as well phone the talking clock!!!

As much as I'd love to have a wank talking about normal things, I think I'd feel like a bit of an idiot if we're discussing something normal and I suddenly start making noises like I'm going to cum.

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - RatedR - 07-06-2014 22:33

are you watching any girls tonight Tara? Who would you like to fuck out of tonights babes Wink

That'll give people some ammunition for your next appearance

RE: DTW General Chat, Discussion & Tips - Idotmyi - 07-06-2014 22:59

(07-06-2014 22:24 )MagicRat Wrote:  As much as I'd love to have a wank talking about normal things, I think I'd feel like a bit of an idiot if we're discussing something normal and I suddenly start making noises like I'm going to cum.

Haha, but she loves it nothing wrong with that, oh the weather is lovely oh oh yes Wink Tongue