The UK Babe Channels Forum
Fifa 15 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Fifa 15 (/showthread.php?tid=61022)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Fifa 15 - Fernandez Esperenda - 07-08-2014 18:45

Nice to see EA forgetting to fix the ridiculous amount of lag on their online servers or the fact players constantly run into each other and the terrible gameplay and put a few extra stadiums in the game..

Maybe it's time they focus on making the game fun to play instead of needless shit like this "emotional intellegence system" seriously why would I care how a computer version of Sturridge is feeling?... If i wanted to feel emotion i'd put my football boots on and go and play football in real life. When I play on my PS4 i wan't to have fun and not get wound up by an over complicated mess of a game.

Won't be buying this this season until I find it for under £20 in a bargain bin somewhere. Going to buy PES when it comes out as its a much better game and 10 times more fun than fifa..

RE: Fifa 15 - *Kal-El* - 07-08-2014 20:09

(07-08-2014 18:45 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Nice to see EA forgetting to fix the ridiculous amount of lag on their online servers or the fact players constantly run into each other and the terrible gameplay and put a few extra stadiums in the game..

Maybe it's time they focus on making the game fun to play instead of needless shit like this "emotional intellegence system" seriously why would I care how a computer version of Sturridge is feeling?... If i wanted to feel emotion i'd put my football boots on and go and play football in real life. When I play on my PS4 i wan't to have fun and not get wound up by an over complicated mess of a game.

Won't be buying this this season until I find it for under £20 in a bargain bin somewhere. Going to buy PES when it comes out as its a much better game and 10 times more fun than fifa..

Thats what i do now i won't pay full price for the games now, think i'll wait too thats if its any good lol

RE: Fifa 15 - Baggiebhoy - 08-08-2014 16:41

I was really looking forward to this after they announced The Hawthorns was going to be in it due to the new Premier League licence.

Then I found out that's only going to be on PS4 and Xbox1.

We haven't even got fucking stripes this year, so I'll stick with PS3 and 14 thanks.

RE: Fifa 15 - *Kal-El* - 15-08-2014 18:41

RE: Fifa 15 - sweetsugar007 - 17-08-2014 15:41

Looks outstanding to be fair.

RE: Fifa 15 - *Kal-El* - 22-08-2014 23:23

RE: Fifa 15 - Fernandez Esperenda - 24-08-2014 02:35

Why do EA seem to think people wobble from side to side like zombies when they are standing still?

RE: Fifa 15 - feetlover1 - 24-08-2014 12:48

If the leaked player ratings are true then FIFA still don't have a clue. How is Sturridge ONLY an 84, yet Rooney is an 88/89? Really baffles me, I'm guessing Torres will probably still be an 84 or whatever from last year. annoyed

RE: Fifa 15 - Fernandez Esperenda - 24-08-2014 19:31

Player ratings mean nothing in fifa, i could be running down the wing with ronaldo with a 20yard head start and paul konchesky will end up catching him and pulling his shirt and taking the ball...

RE: Fifa 15 - *Kal-El* - 10-09-2014 15:24

Currently playing the demo of Fifa 15 and to be honest it feels exactly like Fifa 14 i can't see the difference, to fair its only a demo but never the less aside from sharper graphics and that have the current kits it feel exactly the same so far.