The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Alice Goodwin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Thread: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61063)

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Idotmyi - 04-07-2014 23:20

Just glad to see her back her boobs are looking great, still has a nice ass and her legs look lovely too, and she's as beautiful as ever Smile

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - admira0123 - 04-07-2014 23:21

OMG..... Tell me I'm not dreaming!!!
And PLEASE tell me someone is recording this!!!

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 04-07-2014 23:22

Probably just me. I'd be watching Alice, but she might have been out of the game too long.

Girls have switched to skimpier thongs and move a bit more sensually then then the last few times she's been on tv.

Doesn't help that she downgraded her best assets. Alice still has draw, but not tent pole pants tearing, retina dislocating draw for me any more.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - DJ NES - 04-07-2014 23:23

Thank god shes on, thought i may of had to go into hiding from you lot! Big Grin

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 04-07-2014 23:24

(04-07-2014 23:23 )DJ NES Wrote:  Thank god shes on, thought i may of had to go into hiding from you lot! Big Grin

You can always redeem yourself and persuade Daryl Morgan to come back....just sayin' laugh

Wink

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - gunnar - 04-07-2014 23:24

As beautiful as alice always is I personally prefer her with a bit more meat on her bones.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - admira0123 - 04-07-2014 23:25

OMG..... Tell me I'm not dreaming!!!

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Don Tingley - 04-07-2014 23:27

(04-07-2014 23:25 )admira0123 Wrote:  OMG..... Tell me I'm not dreaming!!!

There's probably a lot of people recording her, including the girl that thinks she isn't a good idea for this channel Big Grin

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Donkey-OT - 04-07-2014 23:35

Was Alice's reappearance announced or was everyone as surprised as I was when I flicked through the channels and saw her big beautiful ....erm eyes peering out at me?

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Clit Eastwood - 04-07-2014 23:37

Fuuuuuuuuck.. Just what Friday nites are for
Alice looks amazing xxxx