The UK Babe Channels Forum
Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Caty Cole (/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+---- Thread: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61116)

RE: Caty Cole - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 09-07-2014 02:01

(09-07-2014 01:51 )winsaw Wrote:  it's really nice to see Caty so happy, her performance is getting towards the Caty of old, i think this will be a good move

Well. All she really needed was a camera man...

other then that. The outfits and sets might as well be a same as S66.

RE: Caty Cole - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 09-07-2014 02:20

Caty looks happy and full of fun which is good to see.
It will take a little while for her to settle into her new surroundings but I feel confident that her long term prospects are much better at BS. I am just so happy to see her away from those ruddy bed sets at S66.
Loads more movement options at BS and it is already making a difference.
Caty is adopting more poses and positions tonight than I have seen her do at S66 in months.
A marked difference imo.

RE: Caty Cole - Chat & Discussion - scarppio - 09-07-2014 04:10

Please Caty do Unleashed! Please Caty!

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 09-07-2014 08:16

very good return to bs from caty last night, if she carries on being as good as she was last night then she will be a good signing for bs. looked great in each of her outfits and was on top form both on and off the mic

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - babefan2012 - 09-07-2014 09:49

Great to have Caty on bs, stunning babe, great body and the sexiest voice ever!!!

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - mr mystery - 09-07-2014 13:39

I noticed last night that Caty said on the mic on more than one occasion "Allo boys Welcome to Studio 66" , she then laughed and said she would get fired now lol .

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 09-07-2014 13:46

(09-07-2014 09:49 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Great to have Caty on bs, stunning babe, great body and the sexiest voice ever!!!

So true on all counts particularly that voice.
Just listening to her is a huge turn on Surprised Tongue.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Tumble_Drier - 09-07-2014 16:47

(09-07-2014 01:54 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 22:46 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Lets hope she does some more webcamming down the line.

Has she recanted then? She said she wasn't doing webcams anymore.

I seem to remember her saying she was "retiring" and going to university a couple of years ago.

I'd take anything that any of them say with a shovel full of salt, to be perfectly honest.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - admiral decker - 09-07-2014 18:18

(09-07-2014 16:47 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  I seem to remember her saying she was "retiring" and going to university a couple of years ago.

I'd take anything that any of them say with a shovel full of salt, to be perfectly honest.

Fair comment. Although TickleTheOrc says Caty hasn't done solo webcam for a long time, so she may have meant what she said.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - SteveHG - 09-07-2014 19:04

Good to see Caty on BS with her mojo back. All we need now is Mica to return and for them both to be allowed to do their old style 2-4-1s, or at least go as far as the new relatively relaxed rules that BS seems to have sometimes.