The UK Babe Channels Forum
Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. (/showthread.php?tid=6187)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - vostok 1 - 16-04-2009 00:38

Stewartie:

You summed up the whole situation perfectly.

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - BigChuck - 16-04-2009 00:38

ah, i see, i didn't realise they were channel reps.

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - vostok 1 - 16-04-2009 00:45

BigChuck Wrote:ah, i see, i didn't realise they were channel reps.

The best of SuperSpurs' comments here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5904&pid=102155#pid102155

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - G@Z! - 17-04-2009 00:42

indeed the repersentitives of chat back on this forum have been a bit arrogant only nice word i can think off, elite are doing some good rep work i cannot deny it even cell cast are doing a good job compared with chat back

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - thinwhiteduke - 17-04-2009 00:52

G@Z! Wrote:indeed the repersentitives of chat back on this forum have been a bit arrogant only nice word i can think off, elite are doing some good rep work i cannot deny it even cell cast are doing a good job compared with chat back

nobody from chatback coming on and letting us know what the fuck is happening

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - skateguy - 17-04-2009 00:58

thinwhiteduke Wrote:nobody from chatback coming on and letting us know what the fuck is happening

Just watch another channel - plenty to choose from.

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - tsurugi - 17-04-2009 01:00

Na they only come to talk bollocks and slag potential callers off

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - Stewartie - 17-04-2009 01:34

tsurugi Wrote:Na they only come to talk bollocks and slag potential callers off

Correct.
No serious broadcaster would treat their audience with such contempt. They ought to pick up a handbook on the basics of PR in one easy lesson... the customer may not always be right but they are our bread and butter and must be treated with some degree of respect.

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - SOCATOA - 17-04-2009 02:29

Stewartie Wrote:

Correct.
No serious broadcaster would treat their audience with such contempt. They ought to pick up a handbook on the basics of PR in one easy lesson... the customer may not always be right but they are our bread and butter and must be treated with some degree of respect.
Ignore the bastards and their station and they will soon come round. Obviously they havent had any Pr training or they could be just TWATS!

RE: Things i'd rather do with my money than give it to DogfaceWizard & SuperSpurs. - snoozebag - 21-04-2009 13:44

SOCATOA Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:

Correct.
Ignore the bastards and their station and they will soon come round. Obviously they havent had any Pr training or they could be just TWATS!

All indications show the producers dont have the skills to turn the channel round. Give up hope!