The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anal Sex - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Anal Sex (/showthread.php?tid=62006)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Anal Sex - bb77 - 01-11-2015 14:08

I did it once, but didn't get invited back. Just not to her liking. You are fortunate if you find a girl willing to give it a go.

RE: Anal Sex - Ro1982 - 01-11-2015 19:15

Never had a girlfriend who was into it, I once was told "you can fuck me up the ass only if after I get to fuck you up the ass with a strap on". End of discussion

RE: Anal Sex - Avfc123 - 01-11-2015 19:42

I feel like it's Christmas when my girlfriend let's me fuck her ass, use lots of lube and it's perfect

RE: Anal Sex - Champion - 01-11-2015 20:18

I love ass. Tighter than pussy and gives more intense orgasm as a result. Good to eat out as well.

RE: Anal Sex - BaddaBing - 01-11-2015 21:40

I had a short lived fuck buddy a couple of years ago, she was the 'go home with drunk after a night out' kind of buddy. When she was drunk all she ever wanted was for me to do her up the Gary and I literally mean that is the ONLY thing she wanted to do. Go down her? No, fuck me up the arse! You on top (because I'm drunk and tired lol)? No! Do me up the arse! And on and on it went. It freaked me out a little that she was so wild about it.

A lot of blokes front up and bang on about how good it is but I have to say it doesn't do much for me but that's not to say if the offer comes up again I won't give it another go lmao!

RE: Anal Sex - bb77 - 01-11-2015 22:53

(01-11-2015 19:15 )Ro1982 Wrote:  Never had a girlfriend who was into it, I once was told "you can fuck me up the ass only if after I get to fuck you up the ass with a strap on". End of discussion

Sounds like quite a girlRolleyes

RE: Anal Sex - Jay1 - 01-11-2015 23:49

(01-11-2015 21:40 )BaddaBing Wrote:  I had a short lived fuck buddy a couple of years ago, she was the 'go home with drunk after a night out' kind of buddy. When she was drunk all she ever wanted was for me to do her up the Gary and I literally mean that is the ONLY thing she wanted to do. Go down her? No, fuck me up the arse! You on top (because I'm drunk and tired lol)? No! Do me up the arse! And on and on it went. It freaked me out a little that she was so wild about it.

A lot of blokes front up and bang on about how good it is but I have to say it doesn't do much for me but that's not to say if the offer comes up again I won't give it another go lmao!

I think it's the idea as much as anything that makes it so enjoyable. That a girl will let you do it. What with it being viewed as taboo by many.

RE: Anal Sex - Champion - 02-11-2015 08:49

One doesn't feel one has truly had a girl until one has reamed them. A most satisfying feeling to have conquered all orifices.

RE: Anal Sex - rpj316 - 22-12-2015 14:18

Had a friend/fuck buddy who has since had to move abroad for work.
We used to meat up regularly for just over a year.About 2 months into it she began toying her arse as I fucked her pussy.

Anyway,we met up a week later and she asked if I would fuck her arse as she had done this with a previous boyfriend.

We did it and it was incredible,she rode me cowgirl and I didn't last long but I managed to recharge and last longer.

The tightness was incredible and we did it loads of times before we lost contact.