The UK Babe Channels Forum
Is Chat Back improving? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Is Chat Back improving? (/showthread.php?tid=6234)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - Kev3:16 - 17-04-2009 17:25

Lol I guess it is a step down for her but don't think she's been happy at cellcast for quite a while and as a fan of her's it don't really bother me what channel she's on, I mean I'd rather have Amber on chatback than not at all!!!

But hey that's just my opinion!!!

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - pounder - 17-04-2009 17:36

If Amber's on Chat Back then that's a thumbs up for Chat Back from me!

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - tsurugi - 17-04-2009 17:56

she is not really my cup of tea. she is on adultlivetv tonight with tammy oldham if you didn't already know

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - Kev3:16 - 17-04-2009 18:03

Yeah she will be on chatback tomorrow, heard it directly from her!!!

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - tsurugi - 17-04-2009 18:14

hmmmmmmmm......why am i getting the feeling you are one of the mentioned fuck ups that run this shower of shite channel

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - Kev3:16 - 17-04-2009 18:27

tsurugi Wrote:hmmmmmmmm......why am i getting the feeling you are one of the mentioned fuck ups that run this shower of shite channel

Lol I wish I was, nah me and Amber are friends on Facebook, got a message from her yesterday and I've only just seen this new channel and from what people have wrote on here i just think it's wicked to have her back on tv, personally don't care who runs what channel, aint got jack to do with me, just a massive Amber fan, no more no less!!!

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - SirAssAlot - 17-04-2009 19:46

Kev3:16 Wrote:U don't agreee Amber will improve the channel, or she's just not ur thing???

Not my type

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - T-850 - 17-04-2009 20:57

I haven't watched it enough to know.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - polo249 - 17-04-2009 21:14

well i think they have two of the best girls/performers in laura micheals & juliet, i just think the breaks between the girls is far to long which means you can get bored & switch off.

they are getting better for sure...just hope the girls will keep being allowed to be as rude as they are as of late!

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - tsurugi - 17-04-2009 21:20

nobody wants to watch that fucking video they put on a loop