The UK Babe Channels Forum
If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? (/showthread.php?tid=6266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - theone1986 - 18-04-2009 09:28

1. Anna lovato (party people)
2. Lori Buckby
3. Alexa Heart (elite tv)
4. Tori (Bangbabes)
5. Candy (Bangbabes)

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Hazhard - 18-04-2009 12:17

Daryl morgan
charlie c
racheal cole
jenna
anna

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Da Mastah - 18-04-2009 22:23

Camilla (BabeStation)
Cherri Lee (Party People)
Delta White (SexStation)
Dionne (BabeStation)
Hazel (BangBabes)

Mainly just the first two. But the others as well.

EDIT: This was my 169th post - oh, the irony!

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - G@Z! - 18-04-2009 22:26

ok here goes
morgan
caty cole
amanda
anastasia
juliet

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - BigChuck - 18-04-2009 22:31

BladeWave Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:theres no way i could hold the camera steady

It's probably on a tripod or something.

i cant decide if you get my joke or your being serious.

maybe you've heard my other nick name Tongue

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Fidster69 - 19-04-2009 12:16

if I had to choose (only) 5

Gemma Massey
Tiffany
Amanda
Paige
aaaaaaaaaand
Emma (P.P.)

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - THE INCREDIBLE BULK - 19-04-2009 12:18

That's easy.

Alex Adams
Anastasia
Amanda Rendall
Caty Cole (well, we gotta keep the sisters together! Tongue)
Daryl Morgan

Now that is a fucking dream team! Big Grin

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Spacey - 19-04-2009 12:25

Paige
Emma
Lori
Toya
oh and got to have the Charlie C and Morgan show they are just great when they get together.

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - DrGrumpyPants - 19-04-2009 12:28

well would have to be

Paige (3am show)
Lori (3amshow)
Camilla
Ella
Anna

now if all 5 together with loads of baby oil would died and gone to heaven lol

RE: if you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - BriWizzle - 19-04-2009 13:43

Mine would be:

Leila
Jemma Jay
Danni Harwood
Tiffany (BS)
Anika (new girl on Bangbabes Smile)

Oh yeah Smile