The UK Babe Channels Forum
if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? (/showthread.php?tid=6315)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - BigChuck - 19-04-2009 18:11

i think if a couple of the so called "milfs" on babe world (sorry don't watch long enough to get their names) got together they would make an unstoppable tag team,

such a pairing has not been seen since the old wwf team, the natural disasters earthquake and typhoon.

dam I'm showing my age now. lol

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - thinwhiteduke - 19-04-2009 18:38

yvette would be my choice she's scary. on the larger lady thread how about cameron and teri

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - steven6 - 19-04-2009 19:56

dani o'neill

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - Colbert Rules - 19-04-2009 19:59

BigChuck Wrote:i think if a couple of the so called "milfs" on babe world (sorry don't watch long enough to get their names) got together they would make an unstoppable tag team,

such a pairing has not been seen since the old wwf team, the natural disasters earthquake and typhoon.

dam I'm showing my age now. lol
Debbie & Cameron could be the female version of 'Natural Disasters'

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - pstevo99 - 19-04-2009 20:05

or may be dionne

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - rickhardo - 19-04-2009 20:12

I'm over 6 feet tall and pretty broad too and I suspect Yvette could beat the crap out of me.

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - Da Mastah - 19-04-2009 20:41

Is this a genuine street fight or some sort of WWE-style Royal Rumble? Because if it's the latter I'd put money on whoever's fucking the boss, the boss's son or the boss's daughter.

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - Kilam - 20-04-2009 00:15

i wouldn't mind being in the fight, just to be at the bottom, wouldn't care which of the babes was at the top Wink....as long as oil is involved Smile

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - thinwhiteduke - 20-04-2009 01:32

The Master of my Domain Wrote:Is this a genuine street fight or some sort of WWE-style Royal Rumble? Because if it's the latter I'd put money on whoever's fucking the boss, the boss's son or the boss's daughter.

i think roxy off chatback would win

RE: if all the girls got in to big fight who would come out on top ? - Da Mastah - 20-04-2009 01:43

thinwhiteduke Wrote:
The Master of my Domain Wrote:Is this a genuine street fight or some sort of WWE-style Royal Rumble? Because if it's the latter I'd put money on whoever's fucking the boss, the boss's son or the boss's daughter.

i think roxy off chatback would win

Roxy from Chatback is fucking Vince McMahon?!?