The UK Babe Channels Forum
im back tonite sunday :)19th april - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: im back tonite sunday :)19th april (/showthread.php?tid=6319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - JULIET - 20-04-2009 03:52

DIGITAL DAVE

IS THAT RIGHT THEN ?Smile)LOL I WAS LAYING FLAT LIKE IN SOME ONES HOUSE ON THE BED? FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR? IS THAT RIGHT?
I take it missed the earlier show

so i take it after jumping around on every show i have been on being dirty and filthy ,,,, trying to be slow and sexual suddenly became boring and shit ???

Digital Dave Wrote:Hmmm, it started out well but for the past couple of hours Juliet's been lying on her back not doing anything, with her nipples covered by stripper-style covers and tassels!

At first I thought it was a joke but as she hasn't moved for at least an hour it's as if someone in-house has suddenly panicked and decided that she should be covered up.

Every night this channel descends into another level of weirdness, stupidity and incompetence. Dogface Wizard indeed.

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - JULIET - 20-04-2009 03:54

and who is this Dogface Wizard anyway ?

Digital Dave Wrote:Hmmm, it started out well but for the past couple of hours Juliet's been lying on her back not doing anything, with her nipples covered by stripper-style covers and tassels!

At first I thought it was a joke but as she hasn't moved for at least an hour it's as if someone in-house has suddenly panicked and decided that she should be covered up.

Every night this channel deDogface Wizardscends into another level of weirdness, stupidity and incompetence. Dogface Wizard indeed.

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - tsurugi - 20-04-2009 04:02

dogface wizard is one of the fuck wits that run chatback

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - JULIET - 20-04-2009 04:08

IS HE A CAMERA MAN OR SOME KIND OF MANAGER?

tsurugi Wrote:dogface wizard is one of the fuck wits that run chatback

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - thinwhiteduke - 20-04-2009 04:12

dogface wizard is the bloke who comes on here and says if you don't part with your cash we'll sack the babe

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - tsurugi - 20-04-2009 04:13

They have camera men? must have missed that. I have no idea who he is just comes on here and slags people off claims to be the big boss

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - JULIET - 20-04-2009 04:23

lol well the big boss will never give his time of the day sitting on this forum and posting ....

tsurugi Wrote:They have camera men? must have missed that. I have no idea who he is just comes on here and slags people off claims to be the big boss

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - tsurugi - 20-04-2009 04:32

wainwright could not organise a orgy in a brothel

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - thinwhiteduke - 20-04-2009 04:33

but you seem comfortable wasting your time posting on here. juliet you are one hot babe but be very careful how you talk to your fans

RE: im back tonite sunday :)19th april - tsurugi - 20-04-2009 04:36

Why are you as crazy as a bottle of chips julliet?........you need to take a leaf out of anastasia's book